The Reason

Yes, I'm now not mentally balanced. Just read the damn thing.

Someone who likes to speak her mind out. Not many were fond of the frankness. A critic, a loud critic that many hates, who doesn't know how to lower the voice down. Do I need to give a reason to say what was in my mind?

A loner. A pathetic loner. Always trying to stay away from anything that disturbs the mind. Doesn't like to be angry, because once the anger comes, it will take days, weeks or even months before the anger subsides. It's in the blood, there's nothing that can be help. Do I need a reason to explain to the crowd?

Regret. Regretting everything. Dedicated to studies, not wanting to be involved in any relationship. But can't help but put my head into other people's problems. Their problems are getting very tough to handle. Prefer not to bug into anything anymore. Today proved everything right. Not bugging into anyone's problems are the best. Do I need a reason to stay away from all the people that has been telling me problems?

Disappointment. A friend who takes things for granted. He says he appreciates as a good friend is actually a liar. Wish that he would be kicked out from campus. But can't, because of a scandal that has been going around and around. The scandal has been exposed in another group. Wish that it was exposed in this group so that a friend would be kicked out. There is no need to feel pity for him. The supposedly concentration on getting a degree has changed to the concentration on his partner. Since he's already secured with a career, why bother coming to study? I don't see a reason to protect him anymore.

Sick and tired of keeping the family away from problems. But there is no need to bother them too. Everything can be solved right here and now. Because the main priority is still on assignments and studies. Even if there's problems, it's not mine. So basically I don't have problems. All I did was bugging everyone so they tell problems to me, and I'll be the lifesaver and save their lives instead! Wow, I am pathetic! Everyone who knows me will know that I am just a nosy idiot who can't keep her noses on her books! Maybe I should start having a reason not to, since no one actually bother to care for a nosy idiot.

I am different, so what? To whoever that ever detest me just because I don't act like any other girl, just bully another person. I've fallen to become a victim once, I'm not going for the same trick twice. I look boring, so what? Are you going to kill me to make me change? Opinions are nice, but one too many is irritating. I do have my limits, and my anger limit has reached its level.

The reason is always a polite way of avoiding anymore arguments over some issue. Some reasons are nice, others, are stupid.

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.