Ending

I've known you for so long
We have drifted apart somehow
Why? Why?
Why can't I prevent this?

I've known you for so long
You have turned cold towards me somehow
Why? Why?
Such a messy web

I didn't want to give up
Don't want to let you go
But yet I still do
Because I found out the truth

So this is how you look at me
How you think of me
When I valued your presence so much
It just turn you a backstabber

I choose this! I choose this!
I choose to allow this to happen
If not, you can't escape me
You can't leave my grasp

How do you perceive me?
Do you think I'd let go that easily?
Too late, I've set a curse
To make sure that you are burned into ashes
Even if you are ashes
I'd turn you into particles
Fly? No!
You'll deal with death!

But no, that's just not me
I prefer to let go
Your smile is that reason
If not, I'd sentence you for treason

Treachery?
Betrayal?
No, everyone's like that
I might too
But you'd done it first
I won't repeat your steps

I want to give this an ending
You and me shall remember
For you, I don't know
For me, a good ending
For both of us, a desire

Disclaimer : This is just my expression and no, it didn't happen in real life. I'm happy, studying, and still very much in love. Peace out.