Don't read this...i'm talking to myself

I couldn't imagine how sorry I am to screw today up...for no good damned reason, and then caused the person to fuss so much because it was done after the return from Bali.

I'm not surprised if I don't fuss so much after a long trip back and having to face a noob in make up.

"You're in the beauty line. Wear more make up," Man, if only she knew I was only an intern....

I can't help but only to say sorry sorry sorry ><...I seriously screw up. And I'm gonna go to the corner and repent about this.....

No one at fault ler this time. Only me. ><....cannot tahan....beauty is definitely not my strongest point....

Once a crap, always a crap.

Need....more......balance...and...time..management...farkness!!

screw screw screw screw....next time, let me learn to not do anything....ANYTHING...T_T

Haiz.....why I so smart go and pitch this kind of lousy idea....

------Update at 9.16pm------
I'll just keep updating this like facebook or twitter, because I'm talking to myself mah.....this is where random thoughts will fly out.

Actually, everybody was right, I should've stayed in newsdesk. It may be a strict environment, but at least I only need to answer to three people. The PRs, have nothing against me (I think).

Now I also have to answer to the interviewees and I wonder why do I need to.

I don't like being personal to people that I don't know whether they are vulnerable to me or not.

Sucks, why is this happening?

---------Update at 12.17am-----------
No longer feeling bad, thanks to all the friends I've talked to. Catch you next time. Bye.

0 comments: