Jaya Supermarket

Mom seemed to not be wavered when I told her about Jaya Supermarket's collapse yesterday.

Actually I was the one more worried because Ephyon was near the scene of the disastrous fall.

Then the pouring of one of the many blogs who mourned the collapse of "the earliest landmarks in Petaling Jaya".

I did not have much memories of that place, other than being able to stop by it once in awhile after walking from PC block to the bus stop back when the option of a car is not available.

When me and Ephyon had no cars and could only walk around holding hands while going to the grubby Popular bookstore.

Not a lot of memories for that place. I seemed to have more fondness for new buildings than old unless the old buildings come together to form a small little town.

But if it must have been a major spot for the many residents of Petaling Jaya here.

Oh well...gone it will someday. Pray that the casualties came out alive and not in another body bag.

0 comments: