Almost Died

Hello Hello.

I'm blogging from my campus lab after having like, two classes in between cancelled and the next class will be 2pm. I guess I've abandon this long enough and I should update something again.

I almost got killed by the amount of assignments this year. Maklumlah, Ini dipanggilkan Tahun Akhir. Haven't started Final Year Project, and there's this assignment that deserved to weigh a tonne on the weighing scale. And another few classes that were pissed-off worthy due to the lecturers, and then some tantrums are thrown by other quarters that is sad to say, really turning my life.

What an amazing thing is I've managed to sail it through without throwing a big fit, at most I'll have restless sleep but so far I have yet to bitch around. Much. With loud voices that I want to yell at the world. What an amazing thing.

Don't mind me my thoughts are in shambles due to the many compressed events, I can't just unzip all of them in a simple blog post.

I've found a new love to play with when there's money, so bye bye Sony Ericsson, maybe another time when you've really improved with something worth a mention.

I will also invest in a new laptop when I can. The time has come to move on from the current one I'm using, but nevertheless that laptop has served me well. Time to move on to better gaming, and for once, a laptop with graphics card.

I'm getting kinda sick looking at StarMag's Dear Thelma for some reason. Especially about cases regarding infidelity that involves sex. Made my blood boil for some reason. Some men are just quite disgusting really. Don't want to divorce your wife because you love her and then went to look for younger poon. So nice to fuck meh? I really do wonder what old males think sometimes. In fact, not just old males, any male who cheats, I do wonder what the fuck were they thinking.

I'm being really cynical ever since I return from internship. A lot less tears, a lot more temper. Hmm. I like it though. People don't mess with me that much already.

And H1N1, I never worried about it. Built my immune system long before it became a pandemonium now. I've read Zewt's post and I thank the gods I'm not being sick in the first place. Gladly.

And and,wait, how come macam tarak recession news? Everything a-okay already? Must be la.

Still observing the political arena as usual, nothing much stood out. Even if it did I already missed it and therefore no point to elaborate further. I still like that RPK prank by another blogger though. It definitely shows alot about the professionalism in handling certain news and videos. They really should consider changing the management team or something. RPK's website should be for people who work under dedication for him and not something else.

For some reason, when news of The Nut Graph reported that they could not afford anymore money, somehow certain bloggers' comments section have turned into a bashup, something along the lines of "Padan muka, too much PR news". Hello, you want free media who are able to give different views or be stuck with mainstream news forever? Lets face it, we'll never turn back the time. Times has changed, unless the government feels appropriate to cut the Internet now.

Do you know that DAP now has a restaurant? It's called Rocket United Cafe. Coursemates all like to go there some other time.

What else? I think that's it la, nothing much already. Out of things to tell here.

Bye bye. Ciao ciao.

0 comments: