Solace

Handed up my thesis. Finally. I wonder what my grade is.

Enjoys The Listening Post lots. And Infomania. Great shows about media analysis. I'm wondering if I should continue on with media studies, or politics.

Always wonder why I love certain music, but fails to grasp it. Such absent-mindedness. Sometimes this lovely tune passes by me, and by the time I tried to recall, it slipped by again.

My final day didn't turn out anything at all. Just lots of wonders and sadness? Although I don't feel that sad. I have a feeling I'll still be seeing my coursemates around the field anyways.

Haven't been settling down properly to think about my future. I'll do so maybe after exams, or after travelling around. My dreams are there. Hopefully it's achievable.

Wants to rest badly, but need to study. Wish me strength.

1 comments:

gambate girl... you can do it... everything that you want will come to you when you're ready, don't worry so much XD