Everyone's hiatus

Islander's blog - no updates

Cheesatouille blog - no updates

Kid the phantom thief - no updates

Reedo - no updates

Tony Pua - no updates

Mine - no updates

Tell me, how to update when these people didn't update? I need information and sources!

I'm so stressed up to the fact that I've shrunk into an academician and a geeky student. Peering through journals like a madman. Searching for something to talk about. Damn. I need creativity. Too bad nothing's coming out. Yet.

Someone help me with this. I need some kind of motivation or a boost. Need need need need....*immersed into books-finding*.....

Oh yea, Apple company is coming really hot these days...yea....need need need.....*fumbles into pile of books*....

2 comments:

updated the next day lolx

 

hehe soli...gonna update soon...me alot things to write but lazy -_-