Sigh....

First, My favourite young actor, Heath Ledger, died, accidentally. He didn't want to die.

Then, two close friends broke up.

Sigh...

I don't know if you read this, if you know who you are, but, I've always thought that your relationship was a supporting pillar to ours. I'd always look for you for advice whenever I had problems with Ephyon. Now that the supporting pillar is gone. Will I still make it?

Will you still be my listener? Both of you?

I'm sorry, I just thought that maybe us both couples could go on and on till someday, well, future.

And now, I felt like something that had kept me continuing to contribute to the relationship has gone. A large part of it.

It's a spur of a moment kind of thing. I doubt Ephyon could understand, but I'm sure both of you do.

And no, it's not a post to ask you to reconcile just to regain my confidence.

Maybe, just maybe, because our 1 year anniversary is coming, Pray for me and Ephyon, please?

At least, I'll make sure we make it....I'm sure Ephyon wants it too.

I'm sorry, I have never announced my emotions before. But, yes tears are falling.

I'll be happy again soon...

Hopefully both of you will too.

1 comments:

OMG!!! thats what u think...tisk tisk my dear...u cant look at others 4 inspiration
you'v got to look at ur self..and ur ability...trust..thats one thing we have never had...mayb thats why it failed...just trust epi la...he's got our relationship covered...haha...i bless u guys..and i will still be ur listener no worries la..break up dont mean break down right....we humans can adapt..can learn and can forge our way tru...we are fighters and so are u...so no worries...may god bis-to upon u mush love and co