Something wrong is on the air




Example:






Something's wrong with me. I get angry easily. And (as what Ephyon constantly accused) taking it out on Ephyon. Maybe it's nearing my PMS, again. Like always. With the emo-ness around I just feel like a running tap water





I also want transform to emo wall


Pumped up too much I guess. It IS degree life after all. Stress is really building like it's not supposed to be there. Now whenever I talked with my friends in Foundation we were all reminicing our 1 year of bliss. Not an entire bliss, but, you get my point. Foundation is my happiness. Everyone agreed with it. I have never seen anyone who said their Foundation year was bad. It was so blissful everyone who went through and got to degree all loved Foundation. Do I hear aye?



Another example:


Premature deaths gripped me I guess. I don't really know who was the girl who died. It was scarcely related to all youngsters I guess. You know, fresh friendships, loving relationships, those bonds are still strong as always. And yet when these bonds are going strong, the life ends abruptly. How do we respond to such abruptness?


But best guess is that everyone is angry with the bus driver. He's still alive, with only a broken leg. While 3 bus passengers died, a few serious injuries and many more with minor injuries. Many claimed that they saw him using the handphone while driving.

it won't be so cute if you changed the kitten to a full grown bus driver with a broken leg and 13 summons now is it?

I bet you that no one is going to forgive the bus driver. As if last year's bus tragedies are not enough, lets hope that this girl can bring forth light to enhance bus security. Lets hope they can really give a really good explanation on the sudden lax of inspection.

For more information, please visit http://buscrashnomore.blogspot.com/.

Rest in peace girl.




0 comments: