One.

The first time I blogged, I questioned my angel. I wondered when will he appear.

8 months later, I found him.

Process wasn't great. Angels were so hard to pleased. Then again, they came from a different realm. They won't fly away, they won't hit me. They sulk and cry.

And that hurts the most to women. If angels start crying, then the women, us, the passive lovers, will be even more grief-stricken.

So we stop treating them like angels. They came here, they are supposed to adapt to our culture. Hence, we dare to call them humans, with equal status as we do.

But humans have emotions.Hence, It's another crucial battle that didn't involve swords and knife that pierced through the body physically, but sacarsm, insults, that pierced through the hearts, brains, emotions and wit. Humans just turn stupid over fights.

Ephyon turned from an angel into a human. And he likes to be a human now. Notice how all of us are angels in our first few encounters together? Dating? I was so reluctant of scolding him, I just let him do what he wants. He too, let me do what I want.

Then emotions run high, it was so hard to not offend him without raising my voice when I had something that needs to be done. I think he found the same kind of problem with me too.

Nowadays we just voice it out without giving second thoughts, that hurts too, somewhat.

But why do I voice out the negativity first? Love was supposed to be splendid is it? Yes but unfortunately the times in university were sort of crucial and if you ask me to count the number of times we actually had fun, I can only give 2. Shopping malls, movies were just a relief of stress. I'm sure Ephyon agreed. I mean, I asked him personally.

But nevertheless, one year has passed and that guy is still stuck with me. He likes me like that. I like him like that too. Women are hard to please, and I am like that, sort of. Yet everytime I gave him a choice, he just chooses to stay with me.

Now that one year mark has gone, I stopped giving him the choice. It's unnecessary now for our relationship has long gone it's honeymoon periods. But yet, I still find new things to explore about him. After all, he is the reason I won such an expensive bottle of perfume from hundreds of comments.

Ephyon, I know my writing's kind of random now, because I prefer spur-of-the-moment kind of blog post for important people like you. But this is how I like to write I guess. Love, I thought I'm never worthy to have it. But you proved me wrong, again and again. You seem to have problems, but those problems were so petty you could've solve it yourself anyway. But yet you share your problems with me, wondering how to solve it.

Now I know. You just love my company don't you?

And I love yours too.

Ephyon had said his three words. And now I'll say mine.

I...



Want...



SEX!!!



XD




Random right?


okay, I love you too.

0 comments: