First

The very first wild thought that came to my mind today. Is there really an angel for everyone? My meaning of an angel is not the kind that saves the world, but the ones that give true happiness to the people beside them. Angels are people who take care of us even they do not have any blood relation with us. In other words, a soulmate is an angel.
I hoped for an angel to save me. An angel who can understand without needing me to speak out, because sometimes it's frustrating to tell someone that you are unhappy. But that was what I hoped, and I end up in a midst of getting a fit because I can't find the angel. It's as if I've had terminal cancer and I only have a few days to live. So I must live my life completely by finding someone to stay with until the day I die. I didn't think on something that stupid now. But still I believe an angel is there for everyone.
Dear angel, I don't know who you are, or where you might be in now. But all I know is that even though how much I enjoy my life now, whenever I feel moody my heart lingers on you. Angel, I wonder how long do I have to wait until you came into my life. I know now that you are stilling watching after me, somewhere, thinking it is not ready to approach me yet, because I have other goals in my life. It's true, my main goal is not to find you my angel. It is to achieve an education level good enough so I could be in the adult field, the community, the nation. But do not fret my angel. I still think about you, wondering how you might look like, thinking of how will you care for me in the future. Even thought I know this is not the time for this kind of rift raft. Angel, I want to know what it feels like to be loved by you, the angel of my life. I don't know how to say the words, but you must know the way I feel. Because love is not a feeling that needs to be said to be true. Angel, if you are smiling now, please, tell me. So I can smile with you too.

A moment with the readers: Whatever that I've type here might just be a random of letting out my feelings, so don't take my post regarding about how much I want to find a guy seriously. Because seriously, I'm happy with what I am. It's just that sometimes my thoughts will go wild. Hence, my blog title. Just have fun readers. Enjoy my wild side. B)

0 comments: