Simple and complicated....

It's so amazing how simple stories can be conducted in the this now-full-of-gadgets world. A little girl wanting only just flowers for her mother. A boy helpfully picks his friend up from the ground after a ball game. A smile from an elderly folk. I sometimes wonder why do we think the complicated way when things are just so simple? In a way, einstein, edison and the rest of the scientist thinks that by thinking at the difficult side, we can achieve more.

But really, thinking at that side, does it really bring you happiness? Working on your so-called devious plans to change the world and all along, you've changed yourself? Working so hard to contribute to the nation, when your family are all contributing to you? I shudder to think how one's heart can be sealed at the sight of fame and fortune, and how ignorant one can be after they have booze, women, cars, house, career, name.

Maybe it's me, but I really couldn't live the life of an ignorant corporate. Those guys that cover the highlights of newspaper. When will they know shame? Don't they have a family to keep? I just cannot think of what will I be if I abandon my family, the best family I have known, after my father's death. My cute grandparents, my lovely mother, my love hate relationship with my siblings, my relatives....it's endless. I cherish my family more and more now. Maybe it's the feeling of home sweet home. Okay, maybe there are some people out there that oppose me. Before you could say anything, I have a "dare to dream" attitude. I'll push forward my dreams and realise them. But I will never put my family aside just to pursue my dreams. They are the ones that let me dream.

In a complicated world like this, sometimes, being simple is not exactly beneficial. But at the very least, it keeps your heart pure, it keeps your mind in place, it is those things that remind you that this complicated world still has some beauty in it. Thanks and good day.

0 comments: