Dearly Beloved, My Sanctuary, Suteki Da Ne, To Zanarkand.....

Imagine when you are alone, without anyone to be with you. Imagine you are down, without anyone to help you. Imagine you are in danger, without anyone to save you. All these imaginations had compiled into becoming some of the nicest game music that you can ever find. I believe that game music is really worth a listen, because it portrays the characters and their feelings. Like for me, I always ponder on the music and the story first before I start to play a certain game, because I think that the music brings out the mood for gamers to play. And I always, ALWAYS, salute the music composers who had done a great job in trying to give character developments to the game with their magical touch on the music.

I always think that the Japanese are really superb into composing music for gamers. Something which the Americans lack, even they are better in promoting and distribution. How did they ever understand the feelings of the main character? Game characters are just a couple of computer pixels put together, or just a piece of artwork on paper. Yet the musicians can give these characters a mood or a situation where even the gamers can adapt to. Slowly, because of the power of music, these game characters began to grow inside the gamers and they become an icon. I won't ever want to touch a game that has bad music, or even worse, no music at all. Which is why I love the game, and what's more, I would try my best to find the music that I want because it is worth listening again and again. And I do not need to start the game to listen to it all the time. This is what technology is about.

Has anyone tried crying in front of the TV screen because they had finished a certain game? I did, and it was partly because of the sad ending, and also partly because of the game music. Music is something that takes time for us to consume, and as we progress into the story (or the game), we became more adapt to the environment of the game. By the time the story ends, we can't help but feel sad because a new adventure has came to an end(replaying is not an adventure but just a repeat to make sure everything is in the right order). So in ther near future, I'll try to post up some of the game music. Then, you guys can judge yourself whether are game music a kind of music that not only suits the moods of human being, but also a theme for game characters. Lastly, just let me try to entertain you guys with this sentence :

*He looked at her for a long time, she didn't make the slightest movement. Then all of a sudden, he gave her a kiss, right at her lips. Like they were sealed together. She still didn't make any movement, but her mind was clear. She felt pleasure. He smirked quietly inside. Another girl down.*

Intriguing right? Let me hear some comments. Thanks, and good day.

0 comments: