Storylines from the big screen

"Yo ho Yo ho A pirate's life for me" "I'm a King of the WORLD!" "You had me at hello"
Quotations from famous movies. And just recently I had enjoyed watching the second instalment of the famous Pirates of The Caribbean trilogy. Movies, from the olden times to now, it never fails to impress audiences. "Gone with the Wind" is still the talk within the elderly folks (with much despair from the younger generation). I myself really took in my first breath of what movies are like, when I watched Titanic. I was only 9 alright? But then the hobby of going out for movies don't seem to grow within me. Maybe it's my family habits, but I still will go for a movie or two. Just that it's not going to be my favourtie pastime. I find movies kind of really nice, but not so detailed. But then again, maybe that's just me.

I would always catch up with the Academy Awards every year whenever I can. Not only do I get to know the movies that are nominated (and surprisingly, always banned in Malaysia), I get to hear the songs. I especially like the part where they give entertainment to the audience through singing, even though it's a movie award. Movie soundtracks are always worth a listen, especially blockbusters. What's a good movie without music? And what's a good movie without good actors? Oh please, I get so bored watching the same faces again and again and again. Can't they just move aside and let the new stars grow? I want to see more of the new breed. Orlando Bloom, Josh Hartnett (where is that cutie?), Jake Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger, Scarlett Johansson, Keira Knightley(not many female new stars), Elijah Wood (another cutie that had disappeared after The Lord of The Rings).

I think that's all. I can't think of more to say because busy with my assignments lately. Or not it would have been another of my writing masterpieces. Thanks and good day.

0 comments: