You know your dragon luck has ended when....

Everything that you plan just go awry.



That's exactly what I felt. Everything I had planned the past month had all crumbled and failed. Everything became a random plan. Became something impromptu. And I hate impromptu planning. You don't know how the results will turn out. Some might be just so fantastic you congratulate yourself for being the best impromptu planner in the universe. But on the other hand, if things turn bad, you'll just dig the deepest hole and bury yourself. You can count on others to throw back the pile of sand back to that hole of yours. And I, always never prepare for the worst.



That is why I felt like screaming, and my mom comes back with newly implemented Feng Shui knowledge (note: It's Joey Yap) that the Dragon luck ends, it's an average year for the Dragons this Rat Year. Whee, just what I want to hear, when everything I need goes down the drain.



I don't fully believe on Feng Shui and Crystals and all that (regardless of what you guys who know me and my accessories), I tend to realise how much percentage of truth is there regardless of the rumour and phony sentences. It could be a wild guess no? Like a "Deal or No Deal", "Wheel of Fortune" game show. Or maybe a visit to the local seer for fun when it reveals the worse of the kind of truth.



Sounds interesting yet predictable. I give any kind of psychiatrist the same thing and they can chant the same bull crap over, and people STILL believe them. All you have to do is observe. Observe surroundings, observe facial expressions, observe body language, obeserve movements. It's that easy, but what most of us lack is that mental concentration. And who knows, maybe you will be bestowed with the gift no?



But anyways, back to the topic. You see, I had alot of things planned out, you know, how to get my finance, my budget, and all that. Then, my mother says that I have to use that money for the car-that-was-never mine. Fine, then, I planned alot for my 1 Year anniversary, including actually wanting to publish a blog post written by me and Ephyon. Then, his PC broke down. Fine, then, I wanted to play God of War and God of War II since I had a new TV with a bigger screen, but every game shop I go to don't sell PS2 games anymore. FINE! then, tomorrow is the big day, mine and Ephyon's big day, but he can't get the car. And what's supposed to be a celebration well until 10pm now has to be cut short by 2 hours because Ephy's going to drive MY car, back to MY house, then take a BUS back to HIS.



You tell me, is this bad luck or what?



Oh and not forgetting that one fine day that everybody parking illegally no thanks to the inefficiency and lack of parking spaces provided by my university, that for the first time I had a traffic summon which I cannot pay until after Chinese New Year. Yes, that's what the traffic police said. AFTER Chinese New Year. Simply because they didn't record it down, we cannot pay it early.



ATROCIOUS! Have you ever heard of things like that before??



And don't even get me started on the fact that I haven't get my second batch of government loan while all my friends are happily pressing their ATM finding that their money is already in.



My luck has sincerely ended. In a very bad way.



Happy 1 year anniversary indeed. The turn of luck (or chinese year) occurs on every February the 4th, what a coincidence, if you know what I mean.



I'll write a better tribute of my 1 year with my guy when my mood is better, and when his PC comes back.



But for now, here's my tribute to all bad luck feelers out there.



Courtesy of Kenny Sia, the starter of tulan-ness.

0 comments: