Dearest Moon

Whisper thy fears to thine ears
What troubles thee?
That shroud of loneliness
Possess thouest heart of gold
Turning it into burning stone
Discomfort and disbelief
Began the course of overwhelming
Taking over thine precious sanity

Wail thy sorrows to thine shoulders
What causes thee?
That unfaithfulness in reality
Proceeds to crush thou
How thy life began it woving
When thou art weak, unwilling
What happens thouest strength?
Creeping behind? Unthinking?

Seek thy wine and toast
To the unsatiable
Unfathomable, untrustable, unreliable
Laugh at thine face, thou need
For thou had no more
Who resides in thouest corner?
Could herd that pitfall near
Pushes all judgmentalisms
Back to thee?

Hard to comprehend, thine dearest Moon
How dost thou be the last hope of thine sanity?
How dost feelings turn to numerical, which calms thine soul?
How dost, of all things, a tragedy waiting to be repeated, hurts the most?

Woven and woven again I feel
The complications that stabs thine heart
The unapproachables robs thine mind
The murkiest, grossful, wretched knowledge!
Feels up to thine sleeves taking over! ME!

And thus, Dearest Moon.
Herein lies the author ought to be
Merciful under thy hands
Begging for comfort, for a smell of white freedom
For the longing, for the desire, for the abosh

For Dearest Moon
I shall crawl under thy hands
seeking for that last smile that belongs
to me...

4 comments:

I inclination not approve on it. I over warm-hearted post. Especially the designation attracted me to study the intact story.

 

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

 

Easily I acquiesce in but I about the collection should secure more info then it has.

 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.