Three

Since I still have that little more time, I guess I'll conjure a post about the third year.

It was the year of so many changes for me and him.

We changed a lot, undergoing two internships in one year, fought a lot more than usual, have become more honest with each other (hence the increase in arguments), and still have so much love for each other.

But it's like going back to square one. Gone were the days where his idealists views, measured with my real-time experiences, that we find it so hard accepting each other sometimes. Going through those two internships, and having me moving to another campus just gives us more time to discover ourselves, and fortunately or not, to learn even more about each other.

Ephyon in 2007 is never Ephyon in 2010.

And to tell anybody who cared about this relationship, it is actually in the state of mending itself. I have learnt throughout my 2009 that I should have just kept to my principles before I let anyone tamper over it and make decisions I don't like to keep using. I guess my stubbornness paid off somewhat, and now people are better at seeing how I really am before they presume what I'm not.

Unfortunately, I can't do the same to him. We are both just too stubborn.

The fact that I've detached myself from almost everyone right from the start of this year spells a doom in my relationship with them for the coming years of my life. The fact that I've detest a few upcoming events might make me look like another loser in the group (which I don't mind losing, I've been adamant at leaving and not turning back). But due to the fact that this group was the very thing Ephyon and I and this bunch of people whom I know since Foundation have built, it was meant to last. With more and more additional beings into the group which I personally don't feel necessary. Which is why I want to leave, coupled with a few hates that I have bore for the past few years, and it's a signal for me to go.

I'm honest with myself and with the others, but Ephyon never once want me to hurt any of his friends through my brash and selfish actions. I hate it when he goes against my will with reasonings that was sometimes illogical.

It gets very complicated sometimes and I don't fancy being in a relationship anymore. I'm sure at some points he might also feel the same. There is a certain restriction, there is a certain bond that needs upkeeping. I can't just dump the relationship to go on another trail of my life, and I will be forced to do another balancing act once I'm out in the open in the working world.

If you ask me now, I honestly don't know where this relationship will be heading. It's a miracle it reached the third year, and I can still write about the same guy for so long. It's amazing, coming from a non-existing vow, a barely needed chase, a seal of a kiss between a girl and a boy who don't know what lies ahead of them.

With all this faced it could also mean there are going to be several more challenges ahead of us. I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone I can make it, not after the two internships which was truly an eye-opening factor for both me and him.

It's times like this I'm also glad that I got this great man at the same time who's willing to offer half of his life to share with me, something I'm still unwilling to return sometimes. I'm grateful that he was partly the reason why I'm going to go back to my old self, because he was comfortable enough to allow me to. Therefore, I might look like a shut-in from the outside, from people who don't know me, but in truth, I have priorities and principles, and only he sees it. Hopefully my other friends see it too.

With that said, I think it's time I give him a proper identity. Calling him Ephyon was never my favourite, because I feel like it's just yet another virtual name amongst the various virtual ones we have. But thankfully he does have an English name, therefore not only give him some sense of identity for my writing, but still protects his anonymity, somewhat.

Say hello to Marc. The name Ephyon will be put to rest.

What will happen between me and Marc this year, I honestly don't know. But hopefully we'll have many more years to come that we could cherish, that my ambitions do not deter this relationship, that maybe, just maybe, a proper space between the both of us, so that no one else could interfere anymore.

That's all. I love you Marc.

P.S: I'm going to close the comment boxes for the time being. Too many spams around it. Thanks.