I'm afraid of looking for a new job. Here are some reasons why.

1) I don't want to let go of my previous prospect, which was getting a scholarship to an overseas country, a prospect that I was forced to abandon because shit happened.

2) I don't like being dishonest about my current situation and lying about my condition.

3) I don't know how to arrange for my appointments should i get a job, especially if the appointments are also done in weekdays.

4) I'm still feeling afraid of speaking to people or elaborating about my past glories. I don't know how to sell myself to be employable anymore, which is something I have no trouble with.

5) To make up for the restrictions I faced over the last six months, I'm indulging in my moments of freedom, which means there's less interest in seriously looking for a job.

Also, there's some anxiety issues I'm facing right now that convinces me, that I will be horrible at doing small talk with people, even though that's probably what humans do all the time. Until I can sort this issue away, I really don't know where or how to start job hunting.

Still, wish me luck in overcoming all those obstacles so that something comfortable and suitable can land on my feet.

0 comments: