Sudden increase in blog views

This is funny. I don't recall updating my blog for such a long time. In fact, the whole of October, I only have one blog post. So why the sudden increase in my blog views?

I think Kenny didn't realise that instead of linking the winner to the winning comment, he linked it here, to my blog.
That explains it. And yes I'm wookie, the lucky girl (or some would say "bitch" because they wrote tons in hope to win) that won the Hugo fragrance XX edition. Or at least I think its XX, maybe Kenny might cross over? Great, Ephyon will enjoy the perfume instead of me. Haha. Oh wait, I'll enjoy too, smelling him that is *evil grin*.
And yes, I'm very informal now, because this is something I need to clarify, by my personal self, not the self that writes logics and facts and egoistical blog posts.
Probably some would wonder what is the comments that made me the winner? Did I write anything special? Did I list out 10 instead of 5 things that made a guy gorgeous for doing something? Nah, I don't have the time. And truthfully, I didn't intend to join it, but it's just that because the topic was a very happy and heartwarming one. So I decided to just write in, and tell what is most gorgeous for me. And its really short, so till now I'm still confused as to what was so appealing about my comment.
"The gorgeous thing about a guy is that he could resist shouting over his girl or cursing her simply because of her mood swings, whether is she in PMS or not. It's very tough for a guy to keep his head cool especially when the girl was being bitchy and really unreasonable, and that's what a guy hates the most. Which is why you have to count your blessings if your guy actually tries his best to keep his temper under control when your mood is really down the drains, because what you said might be illogical, and you might apologise for saying that the next day, and even if you don't see it, your guy will be hurt or feeling less love over what you've done. So yea, I love my guy for that.

And speaking about PMS, if your guy ever massages your belly while you experience the worst cramps every month of that time, be thankful. If he buys you chocolates, and visit you whenever you feel the pain, be thankful. If he ever tells you that your suffering every month is actually for the sake of bearing your children with him in the near future, be even more thankful. That was the best things I've heard from my guy. And I still treasure it even though he has forgotten about it. Because those were the most gorgeous thing he did when I'm in the worst times of my life. Believe me, it's pain as hell. So who doesn't like a guy who knows how to help a girl soothe her pain eh? ;)

Just my thoughts. See ya. And great blog Kenny. Keep it posted. "
....
Its this SHORT. and I won?? I tried emailing Kenny about this but he didn't reply, anyone know why I'm a winner?
To those who are curious about what I wrote. There you go. You may leave now. I doubt you actually wanted to continue reading rants of a 19 year-old.
To those who continued to stay, very good, you may continue to listen to my rants. And I don't show this kind of personal self onto the blog anymore, unless there's another thing I should clarify that I couldn't possibly talk to you about it. So, appreciate that, though I'd love for you guys to appreciate my other more serious posts.
And yes, PERIOD cramps is PAIN as HELL. I had the more serious type of cramps. When I was younger, I couldn't even eat or drink when I have pain. Because if I do so, I'll just vomit the contents out. And I have skipped classes multiple times to stay inside the resting room (or PBSM room, however you like to intepret it), and things didn't go better.
It still hogs me now and then, but this time I have some support aka Ephyon. He's one of the greatest guy I've ever seen. I remember I suffered this once when I was attending a lecture, and my coursemates helplessly just looked at me, the guys I mean, they didn't dare to touch me, just kept saying whether am I okay. I appreciate that because at least they asked. But Ephyon just stretch that and tried to make myself better in a way or another. He really did all that, massaging me, buy me chocolates. He did visit me, and he did say that. It sounds kind of corny yea, but, how many of your boyfriends would say that to you when you are going to the gates of hell?
And the PMS thing, erm, every girl go through that. Guys complain about it. Ephyon once relate me to one of his friend's quote "If I ever want to call my girlfriend a bitch, its during her PMS".
Yes, true, everything they said is true, heck, in my case, I have to be angry and sad at least once each, to know my PMS is here. Ah well, serious cramps comes serious symptoms before that. Before Ephyon knew about the pattern he was annoyed, angered, tried to ignore me. All kinds of problems la. He tried to avoid things that make me sad. So he made up stories, which unfortunately, got busted. We fought for countless times, from petty things to serious issues.As time goes, he come to know he cannot avoid not knowing that PMS exist.
He loves a good argument, so do I. Unfortunately, he's more logical in looking things than I am. So sometimes I lose. But I know in that PMS time, I'll win. I'll be so unreasonably logical that he can't fight back. Finally he'll just said "I really hate your PMS".
See how hard the boyfriend tries to keep his head cool whenever the girlfriend tries to fight him off something? I bet many didn't even see the symptoms of it coming. So that results in dissatisfaction and eventually, break up. I'm lucky enough to know him and logical enough to tell him that if he sees my emotional turmoil, he know a storm is coming. So during that time, he'll be the "pitiful boyfriend". People once said that he's pitiful. I think he is too. That's why its a wonder he's still with me. I had told him countless times that my emotions is not something in control, that he should leave me if he can. He chose to stay. His choice, our gain. And we are still strong. =)
Yeah, that's about it. I wish them good luck for the next giveaway.
P/S: I won't be blogging much since I'm going for work soon. But I might have creative expressions. So, just wait la.
Bye!

1 comments:

lol seriously ahaha
anyway you could have guessed who am i =D