I'm thinking of...

Starting a Section.

Just talking only about Rock bands.

Yep, I felt that after 2 years of blogging I should start paying tributes to rock bands I love and would like to have them known again. And having to actually conduct research for each rock bands and their songs, depicting each evolution. And in every rock band I researched, I would post a question at the end, and present my own opinions about how their songs changed from time to time. Don't worry, the question will be the same.

The Rocker Chick in Me, really wishes to express and do something about showing what real rock is. Which is why I will go and dig out songs from the past, with the aid of Wikipedia, and Youtube. I admit some of these epic songs is only known to me ONLY recently, due to my lack of exposure to real rock until much recently. (well, ever since I start university, which is, 2 years ago, ironic?). Well I do get exposed to rock, but embracing it was a totally different thing altogether.

So yeah, that is what I planned, and this will take some time. I need to hear from you guys about it first, whether personally or not. Note, I'd first start from the Western rock bands, then moved to maybe Taiwan and Japanese rock bands. So be patient for those who support bands from the Orient land.

Bands that are to be start research on: Bee Gees (They started out as a rock band mind you), Queen, Beatles.

Recent bands to be start research on: So far, maybe Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance.

So just tell me what do you think? Is it worth continuing? Cause I noticed hip hop is what the young ones embracing right now, but I just want to do my part and just write something cool about Rock.

Please tell me ya?

2 comments:

its always good to be able to do what u wanna do. perhaps its nice to include how these bands made their name imprinted in our hearts?

thanks for the comment on my kitty's post, life is fragile yup, so we're alive to do what we really wanna do...so we don't leave with regrets.

take care and best regards =)

 

Rock band eh... Last time, as you know, I don't really like music that is damn noisy. BUT...now, there's a difference. I think some songs are nice *whoa, saya sudah ada improvement LOL*. Well, I don't have any suggestion for the research, but wanna say: "Good luck in your rock band research".