Drug

My drug, my ecstacy, after being deprived of it for so long, I've finally gotten it back.

It's so liberating, it relieves me of every stress coming from the strands of my temple, probably the only reason why my tempers flared up because I was lacking of it.

My one and only collection in the world. I was so happy, and angry at the same time when my brother tampered my old stuff with his junk. I mean, what does he know? My soul is free using them, it's NOT to be tampered with his!

Oh, in case you're wondering. I'm talking about my music collection. I just finished transferring each and every song I cherish into the new laptop. And listening to these songs brings new refreshing thoughts to me.

I did wonder whether my impending stress came from the lack of listening to songs I've collected over the past three years, each signifying a different phase of me, each telling different stories.

When my mom told me I was musically inclined as a baby, I'd never knew it's like this. With my meagre musical talents, I do recognise the quality of a good song, a meagre song, a "meh" song, and songs that were NOT meant to be released but still is.

But of course not every song I have is of the work of a genius. Some are just pure fun, but fun I can listen to every now and then. Not everyone agrees to my taste of The Ting Tings, but they were promoting Brit funk pop and I do not hesitate listening. It was mindless fun, and catchy.

Anyways, I'm done here. Changed my comments settings, so to people who want to comment you gotta register yourself. It's to ward off the spam at the moment, until I see some improvement to Blogger's comment box.

Back to working on my thesis. Ciao

0 comments: