mental pain

I'm experiencing a slight mental breakdown where I can feel my brain cell went down inch by inch every single second.

I needed this space to channel the energy away. Thank god I'm allowed to stare at a smaller device. Couldn't bring myself to look at the big laptop screen.

There's this opportunity waiting there but I don't know if I should grab it. Reactions are mixed this time. It's hard to say if and when can I grab it. I'm going to seek consultation about this matter. Pray tell, that this belongs to me.

I can't promise the things that I aspire to be. But one thing for sure, I want to grab it.

Excuse my verbal diarrhea. I just completed a painfully long assignment and my head is throbbing. Thankfully, I have a Blackberry to blog on. And no, don't worry, it's not an advertorial. My Blackberry serves me really well when it comes to assignments. I'm grateful I'm able to buy this to cope with my final semester and the thesis as well.

I'm going to bid you adieu now, before I get sick looking at small screens as well.

0 comments: