I will keep my promise.

How many people(especially girls) had got hurt for that sentence? I don't know. How many children had cried over disappointment because parents didn't fulfil that sentence? I don't know. How many people had attacked the government because of that sentence given out by the president? I don't know.

Promise. What kind of word is this? Who had invented it? Does he or she know that this word has give a lot of pain to the people here? Does he or she know, that once upon a time, I got hurt of that word? My friends who have fall in love too cry because of a promise. I sometimes wonder what more powers it had in this word : promise.

Come to think of it. No one should give a promise openly. Sure, a promise can secure someone's hope, but what if those hopes are not true? People will just crumble over that. Promise, a mask of a smiling face, when this world have been crying with all the stupidity that mankind had did to it! Promise, a man's strategy to make his girl sleep with him! Promise, another strategy of parents to quiet down their children! Why the hell do promise exist?

I pray my future partner will not keep any promise. Even if he did, I pray that I don't care of it. I got so hopeless on promises, I don't give a damn anymore. It's better this way, not keeping any promises, and in return I have surprises. I'm just like that. I don't care. Which is why I'm not the type of girl that men are searching. I'm strong, maybe, too strong. But I really don't care, just as much as I don't care about promises.

Promises, I pray that they don't exist. Thanks and good day.





0 comments: