They are torn between truth and false

Journalists. They have the right to portray the truth. They are the ones spreading the news. They have an important role in mass communication. But they are still controlled by the management. The editors and chief editors.

What happen in China Press is probably the worst journalist attacks in Malaysia. They say that the woman in that Nude Squat Case is a girl from China. They have damaged the diplomatic relationship between China and Malaysia. In the end, the editor and chief editor step down from their position because this is false. That's the reality to it. News can really hurt someone. And some of the times, the news is really annoying. Often a few times I felt that The Star is really wanting more reputation than seeking the truth. Putting a Lebanese "millionaire" on the front page for so many days. Who cares of that idiot anyway? I don't know about the rest of the Malaysians, but I do not want to know what happen to him. Just let him live his life okay? Speaking of that, it reminds me of a taiwan news where an abandonned girl was found and her mother is nonetheless the worst looking Hsu Chun Mei (purely beautiful). They portrayed her for a fare few days, and now she's an artiste? I felt sick. This is disgrace!

I heard the radio today. There's this woman, she said that journalists are always caught in a dilemma. They can always choose to tell the truth. But still, it's not up for them to decide that their news can be shown. I think the editor's room has the most fights of all. Journalists want to show the world the truth, but the editor cares about how much profits that the news company earned. I wonder is my choice a correct one. Maybe it's a correct one. But I definitely cannot stay in Malaysia. I will strong object Malaysia's speaking rights. Whenever I want to spread the truth or false, it will still be against the law. I really have no more comments on how the Malaysian Government made their laws. That is why you will not see me in politics. I'll sure condemn the Government.

This may be me avoiding myself. I always like to know the truth more than lies. Even though the truth hurts so much. I know, my heart may not be able to accept the truths everywhere. Because every truth I accept, it'll be like a cut in my heart, bleeding. That is why I prefer to become a Journalist. I write the stories of others, not mine. The more the reality sinks in, the more I struggle. I hate changes that happen in my life. Like when I was 13 years old, I hate myself because I couldn't adapt to the secondary school lifestyle. Those haunting images of primary school kept coming back. And I'm now in university. Thanks to everyone, I don't have any haunting images in secondary school, and I'm very happy in university.

Maybe, by spreading the truth to others, the others will accept reality even better. Maybe, by knowing more truths, I can accept reality easily. And, maybe, those scars in my heart will heal itself. Let journalists have air to breathe. Let them not be torn. Let me be a successful journalist and change what I don't like about mass communication in the near future. Thanks and good day.

0 comments: