Various Updates 2

Continued.

Updates on

The First Malaysian Parliament meeting broadcasted live on 30 minutes:

Argh, I missed it! I missed the first meeting ever made with all the Members of the Parliament came in to give various questions about an issue. Because of the friggin finals! argh argh argh! But anyways, it's also good to see it blogged live from Tony Pua and Jeff Ooi. Ah....I really miss them. They did not fail to have some cheekiness put in their blog post. Whee, welcome back to blogging. I miss them and their blogs.

Back on track, nonetheless, the first meeting was, apparently, an ugly attempt by many to try and get the attention on themselves. Of course the best attempt was by Independent candidate Ibrahim Ali from Pasir Mas. I will not mentioned abt him not voting for Tan Seng Giaw as the Deputy Speaker, rather, I will post this:

Ibrahim Ali: I would like to ask the Tuan Speaker that, according to the Point of Order, A MP must first stand up and speak.

Speaker: Yes, correct.

Ibrahim Ali: Then why is it that Bukit Gelugor (Karpal Singh) did not first stand up before he speak? *sits down with a smirk on his face*

*this is translated from the Malay ones I saw on Youtube*

That simple sentence caused an uproar that lasted for 15 minutes, having various protests from the Barisan Rakyat. Why?

Karpal Singh was wheelchair-bound. How can he stand up? That shows a sign of insensitivity towards the handicapped from that blockhead. But, he had made it to the priority list, the one who everyone must look out for.

I don't believe this. Such a petty attempt to be on national television. This is worse than Candid Camera. But the problem with the mainstream media is that they went and feature on other stuff like the funny argument of Big foot and Big monkey, which had been resolved after the parliament meeting. Sheesh. Come on mainstream media, you overwrite the insensitivities and instead concentrate on something that is already resolved outside the Parliament? Where are your true priorities wei?

Sheesh, although on a brighter note, The Malay Mail is no more belong to NSTP. So now we'll have two independent newspapers. Yay, looks like my future gets brighter bit by bit.

Updates on

Rocker Section:

I'm almost done with the Bee Gees and Beatles research, I'll post up one of them one day after I'm finish with my finals. Don't worry, only posts relating to the rocker section will be featured in a subsection which I will create after the post was put up. So just anticipate and wait.

Updates on

Me:

After the finals, I'll be going off to Langkawi to finally have some well deserved R&R with my university coursemates. I can't wait.

I'll be done with my first year degree.

I don't like Nuffnang. You'll know why later when I have the mood.

I'm finally going to publish the email that you guys can use to email profanities at me. Although I doubt any of you wanted to know me anyway. By the way, if you see a guy's name there, that is because I'm using Ephyon's abandonned account which he willingly donates to me. =D

So there, all my updates and my views about the current incidents that had happened recently from last month till now. And again, I'll be missing for another week or so due to many activities that keep rolling on and on. Yay, will try to post beautiful pictures of the majestic island.

Ah well, and at this moment I felt a sense of nostalgia hovering over me the dates back toward the year 2003.

Excuse me, while I go plug in my geekiness completely before I tell you what I was feeling about.

0 comments: