Whoa, so many things coming in! part 2

Ah, second thing happening would also be counted as a national issue, a national women's issue. (Sorry it took such a long time, can't seem to tore my eyes of games, but I assure you this round this post will be a much longer one). But in spite of the absence I've read so many about the case of Munirah Bahari and her proposal of saying Malaysian school uniform for girls are too sexy. (Read HERE)

I've read all sides of stories (Read HERE for all of them), but the funniest has got to be this blogger/author May Zhee and her voice getting heard. And she said women can go naked on the streets and the men had no rights touching them. Of course I'd give her compliments for, once again, voicing out women's agony, rights, and how men are total bastards, those were very good points, but that sentence totally made me go HA!

What the heck is all this? First, despite all the anger raised by various bloggers around the world, I would like to point out that these people are rather short-sighted. From the way I read the article, I would have been angry about her. Look at how the report shows it, and the way her rearrangements of words. First, Munirah Bahari said that the school uniforms are sexy because their white blouse are transparent and thin, the men would be seduced, it encouraged rape and premarital sex.

Congratulations for noticing that. However, my dear, men also have that quality of blouses. And worse still, they do not bother to cover up their nipples. Men's nipples are also a turn-on for women, so shouldn't you look at that as well? Plus, I see many guys who pulled their pants down below the waist, to show their ass around. Oh shoot, they must be provoking the girl students to touch and slap their ass. Kinky.

And secondly, Munirah made once again another mistake, by generalising RAPE and PREMARITAL SEX as the same issue. HELLO? Since when it can be viewed as the same women issue? It should be separate thoroughly because they are of different stages. Of course I do notice most people just pick on the rape part of the article. It's so sad that they have remained hidden in some blogs but it doesn't matter. Anger does make people do things blindly. If premarital sex happens, that'll be the fault of both sides. If Rape happens, humph, that depends. Sometimes it was the girl's fault, but most of the time rape happens outside school boundaries, hence proving your points yet again, false.

Thirdly, which is in your blog, you have claimed that several teachers sighed and complained that they find it hard to concentrate on teaching because they looked at the girl student's blouse which are too transparent. My dear dear woman, did you ask how attentive they were when they looked inside the uniforms and what colour was the undergarment?

Come on, wake up la. If they could even know the colour of the bra, that means they are paying too much attention to the girls. Hence they should be labelled as perverts. It's just the same for some teachers who have too much time to look underneath girl student's skirt and see what colour of panties have they worn, or whether have they wore shorts below it. (Which unfortunately, I have had that experience before. Hence after that experience, I don't wear skirts anymore). My gosh, Munirah, I'm surprised that you're able to escape unharmed by being with those people around.

That is why many of them chided her for making women as, once again, the one to be blamed for everything that happened. I guess there is nothing to it. I would have said kudos for the people to speak up, because if you want to review uniforms, review BOTH male and female ones. And once again, the women now are not weak. Sure they may be beaten and scarred, but we remained standing anyway and voice out our opinions, as proven by yourself too. But again, thank you for speaking up Munirah, but this is not the issue to be discussed.

Oh and for that naked street thing, I'll just laugh it off. Sure, women may be able to walk around naked and men have no rights to touch them. But, men have all the rights to LOOK at those women, ABSORB the beauty of them, heck even Take Pictures of these beauties and they can go back and wank it off or distribute it on the net. Silly excuse. They don't need to touch the naked women, for if the women do go naked publicly (like those PETA demonstrators sometimes), that means they are bold, or neurotics. So what can you debate about this hmm?

Fuh, now that's done, please take your time to enjoy a few videos.








Okay I'm done. New semester starting tomorrow! Toodles.

3 comments:

MayZhee has updated. I thought her PPS was spot-on. Her post is a bit short-sighted, that I agree, but all posts provoked by anger are, no? :-)

Interested to know what you think about this quote of hers.

"Rapists do not need instigation, they only need victims."

Regards,
hui

PS - I'm just someone lookin for a discussion, so you might find me weird!

 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Hui,
Thanks for reading my blog post. I do agree with May Zhee after she posted her PPS post about the school uniforms. However, most rape cases happened when girls were not clad in school uniforms, therefore I will not comment on that yet.

"Rapists do not need instigation. They only need victims". This is half true in my opinion. (My opinion ah, I didn't say it's totally wrong). That is because it is common in rape that while lust may be the triggering factor, in the end these rapists are enjoying the power of dominance over the females. Power is what they truly seek when committing the crime.

Let me quote this from an ex-rapist whom had spoken in a magazine some years ago.

"When I first did it, the girl had fear in her eyes; and suddenly I felt like a king. It wasn't about sex anymore. I wanted to rule over them, and the best way to show it is to take away their purity and innocence and body".

So rapists do have ways of instigation, and victims as well.

Hopefully it'll give you a different outlook in rape which is more disgusting than what was imagined. Thanks again =)