Various Updates 1

Sorry for the long silence. Finals can be a pain in the butt hole if not observed correctly. Therefore I had to forgo this to put time and space for the vigorous studying. And now, with only one paper left, I guess it's time I update on the many interesting things that happened when I'm absent. Damn, why does the good stuff all happened when I'm gone?

Anyways, let the updating marathon begin!

Updates on:

Olympic torch relay run with many many China-Chinese youths (just so not to be confused with the Malaysian Chinese) protecting like a big circle:

Personally, I find that actually makes the China-Chinese into more of a joke than doing something patriotic. These Chinamen all come out to sing pro-China songs, protecting the torch holder, shouting at the pro-Tibet supporters (hey don't worry, I'm flaming both this time because both are such jerks), kicking and hitting elderly pro-Tibet supporters, making sure the handicapped pro-Tibetan supporter does not get his walking stick back. And oh, so many more.

I've been honoured to view the more stupider jokes of these Chinamen like boo-ing their non favourite singer off stage, banning certain actresses and actors, singers, entertainers off China for breaching certain codes of ethics, and so on, but this has got to be the FUCKING joke of all times in the China history. So fine, if you really hated the pro-Tibet supporters who came to express their support for Tibet's independence, sing your stupid National song and get on with the relay, why the hell do you want to hit people? That just shows what kind of so-called morality you had to gang up on women, elderly people and children. Hey, I'm so fucking disgusted to see you guys all taking an elderly man's walking stick away to prevent him from walking properly in Korea. You Chinamen say they are not supposed to mix politics with sports, then what of you guys to mix patriotism with abuse?

So to the "hooligans of China who claims to be patriotic", fuck you man. And to those who never stopped these youths, fuck you too. No one, not even Confucius said that you should bully an elderly man or a woman like that. Let the police do their job. It's not for you to do it for them. Damn, if I were the police I'd arrest both the Tibetan hooligan and the China hooligan, who cares if the Chinese government will give amounts of pressure, it's still justice.

And to those pro-Tibetan supporters, you are no better, we understand that Tibet needs all the support to claim their independence, but mixing an Olympic torch relay, which was supposed to be a national event with your international remise is just a no-no. Let the nation run with the torch la wei. The torch has done nothing wrong to you. It's just an object and symbol of sports. Not a crazy weapon of mass destruction that you must defuse before it explodes. Come on, it's such a crazy thing to play up this event into something that needs severe protection and high end security.

I really feel my blood boil witnessing the torch relay run happening in Malaysia, it becomes too much of a stupid event than a significant event. Right, it could be the Western media's problem of playing up the "big brother" role and scrutinising the Chinese government. Then these Chinamen should at least ACT LIKE A FIRST CLASS CITIZEN, rather giving the Western media MORE CHANCES to poke at you guys like clowns.

And Congratulations, the whole world is now going to look down at the Asians over their inability to even tolerate the small amount of supporters compare to you horde of cows youths.

Updates on

the Malaysian Dreamgirl saga:

Ah yes, this whole thing was never mentioned before in my blog because I didn't want to step into the entertainment circle. In fact, I suck at writing entertainment stuff, as seen in previous post when I try to crack up jokes about celebrity sex tapes. Not working. However, this Malaysian Dreamgirl, looked, set, and poised to be one of the most happening, the best, and overall, one reality tv show that will make Malaysians planting a new chapter in internet technology.

NOT!

What made it setback was that the judges, I'm sorry but why is it the judges had no say in the competition? Sure I mean Kenny had the chance to tell us they were judging photos at the one time of the post and then nothing was heard of after that. What more when they really have lousy editing skills. It's almost like they only want the juicy bits but the boring sequence not in. Aiyoh, what makes the programme interesting is the flow, not the juice. So come on, we need to see something customary in there. Other than girls yakking and complaining about everything else.

And the "It's not a model competition it's a vote for my favourite girl" sms competition. My god, from that onwards I swear I was looking at the "Akademi Fantasia fandomness" appearing in all Malaysian who were unwilling to letting their favourite girl leave. I'm sure in weeks to come the same bunch of people will fall for the sms scams designed to meet up with the girls and you can get to meet up with them upclose personal by smsing your bank account to the scam rings. Whee.

Of coure things are also not peaceful in the blogosphere when the Malaysian Dreamgirl actually had the contest of having the funniest bitchiest post on the internet, and ALL the female bloggers were vying for that stupid two invites to witness a "grand" finale held in the public which we could also drive by to look. Sheesh. And I sincerely thought that they meant to bitch. Till I saw the fox.

Yay for me because I finally found a blogger that I like, without having a bloody "I serve Nuffnang" thingamajigs at the side of the blog.

So in the end, my end conclusion is that, it did made a step into online reality tv, but it was only a small step. They should treat this tv production as serious as their own available in any local tv stations we find. Because hey, isn't this what you want? But in the end it became a flop for a first bad season. But honestly, I do not want this to end, because this one has potential to be better.

Any comments on the Malaysian Dreamgirl winner? Nope. I do have some comments on her father. Dude, you are to blame if your daughter was called bitchy. You sounded bitchy yourself. Suing the company for something so puny. Please la. That makes you sound cahoots rather than being reasonable. Ah well. Spoilt brat and unreasonable father makes a winner. That's all.

...To be continue in next post before my blog post becomes too long.

0 comments: