A day full of Misconceptions

I'm not believing what I've just saw -__-

Just this afternoon we were discussing about the live debate with my comparative politics lecturer, and he thought that Anwar Ibrahim might not have the guts to come for the debate because he had the police right behind him, ready to pounce and catch him.

I agreed to what he said about him, because wow, Anwar who is causing a lot of terror recently, is now getting terrified himself. Maybe he won't come.

But I was sorely mistaken.

He did have the balls of steel, and really showed up and debated.

Nice, interesting, but the method sucks.

What's with the bell? Ding Ding?

-____-

It kind of reminded me of my high school chinese debate. Nevertheless, this is the first live debate, and hopefully not the last. This is a good way to think that those upper guys are really liberal-minded.

I kind of like Ahmad Shabery Cheek, cause he also have the balls of steel. I mean, taking up against Anwar, A political veteran. Whoa.

At least he's having the guts to help change the image of Barisan Nasional. Good.

Anwar, he's had the guts, that's one step. At least, he's true to his word, and really did show up. When we all thought he'll shy away from the controversy.

I think I should let go of negative thinking barriers.

Oh yea, I partly flunked my Communication Theories presentation, partly because our content is not full and equipped with enough arguments.

Tutor was nice enough to came to us personally to tell us we are quite okay, just really need to know which direction are we heading to. But god, getting shot was really really hurtful.

I've never seen so much bullet wounds in my whole presentation career.

That negative thinking barrier of "Negative content sells" must go too.

Argh! Being a Malaysian on this current year sucks, so many misconceptions that I have to throw away.

It'll take me some time to recover from all this.

0 comments: