Question

Any women out there felt 100% secure about their lovers/spouse/fuck buddies? That their relationship will always be as secure as concrete?

I don't. Sometimes I just think that he shags anyone when I'm not around.

Delusional? It happens.

You just don't know when.

No, not my boy. Some other boy.

Heh.

Bear in mind, that as much as concrete is being strong, the harder the relationship, the harder it breaks, harder for you to pick up the pieces.

I hate being a woman (girl? whatever) for being insecure. But, full confidence, some men just don't appreciate it.

Again, I'm targetting the general circle. No one specific.

Treat your relationship as it comes, don't tighten it. Let it run smoothly, but if it is not yours to make, then fine la. Let it run smoothly.

Sorry for being emo, I'm a little intoxicated with cough mixture that happens to make people feel drowsy. Woozy~~~

2 comments:

Love him/her, give him/her freedom...

 

hi friend ur blog seems to be good .. i ve started my blog just now so my friend i want u to visit my website frequently nd post some comments which ll be helpful to me pal and if u wish add as a friend of urs ..... my website name s http://frendzz.com