Believe, Beliefs, Trust, Truth.....

Well, here I am, resting after 14 weeks of studying plus 2 weeks of brain wrecking exams. And I took every opportunity of mine to sleep, read, surfing the internet, watching my favourite shows. And many of the shows, and what have I read, are stories which inspire me, because all of them show beliefs. Believe in yourself, believe in others; believe that there is hope, believing that all will end. And I wonder, so many types of beliefs are portrayed in television and newspapers, but the real people that are truly living in this world, did they feel the same way?

I'm not sure whether do I believe in supernatural beings, but most importantly I believe in myself. I don't know how and why, I can't make a decision right on the spot, because I will make a mistake, 90% of that always occur. For me, I need to plan and prepare with enough time, before I start. If there is not enough time, I might rush, causing my work to be a failure, or I might break down. This is me though. I understand what I am now. But, do I need to improve?

Someone said "you can never trust anyone 100%". I agree with that statement. I never trust anyone 100%. Which is why I try to get myself prepared, just in case anyone failed to finish, we had to follow up. And the truth. How hurtful it is, how much pain it has, how so many of them prefer not to know, so that they can hang on to their mast, when the ship is already sinking. That ship is reality. The truth, although it is not a melody, it is still a tune, a tune in a sombre mood.

As I am looking outside the window, the rain had stopped. The evening approaches. And here I am, sitting down here, listening to songs and adding a new post. This is me trying to get readers to believe in my topic, assuming that doubts will sure appear among readers, or whoever that is reading my post. I believe that in years to come, I will mature, and put my beliefs on spreading the truth. Thanks and good day.

0 comments: