Happy, Cheerful, Excited, True?

Ever wonder? What is love? Who are in love? How does love felt like? No answers? Correct. There shouldn't be an answer for love. So what are everyone's ultimate quest? Life or love?

Many people have been questioning what is the true happiness? Had not it been beside ourselves all the time? Family? Friends? Some might not have the privilege to enjoy family or friends. But for us simple and laypeople, why can't we be satisfied with family and friends?

We'd love a challenge. We love to know how many people are actually attracted to us. We are so obssessed, that we forgot how confused and tangled up it can be. We can lose them, we can lose the attraction. We might even lose our identity of who we are, and live under the shadows of people who we love and who manipulate us. That is what we call "change" where we change into someone who we aren't, and we longingly think back on how happy we were back then, when our identities are not destroyed by harsh reality or any other kinds of emotion.

I tend to preserve myself now. Loving myself more often. Loving my family members more and more. Hanging out with my friends with the best chance I have. I don't search for love. But I admit I will be jealous if others are lovingly towards each other, though after that I tend to feel sick with grossiness. But I don't know, just now, I felt it again. Like someone out there is protecting me. The feeling, is just like being hugged from behind. And the warmth is gushing all over in my heart. I don't know why do I have this feeling. Maybe someone out there is feeling the same way too. I don't know. Maybe I'm hallucinating, I don't know. All I know is, I feel very content just by having this feeling. It's satisfication. I don't ask for more. I know, asking for more I will not get the happiness I want. Just let everything go on by itself. I carve my own road to dreams, but I leave my road of love to faith. Faith will put everything into pieces. I'm not greedy.

Everyone, My friends, please know what do you want for love. Ask yourself questions what do I want from love. If you don't know, do not jump into the love trap if you are not sure. You'll suffer, and from that suffering you will leave a scar, mentally, emotinally. Happiness is always with you, it's only whether do you want to acknowledge that happiness beside, or continue on searching for your own, ignoring it. For me, I don't want to lose that happiness beside me. Thank you, my friends. Thank you, my family. I've found my own happiness because I have all of you. Looks like love can wait. Thanks and good day.

0 comments: