Searching for a clue....

Once again, I'm impressed by how brains work. Those slimy strings dat were bundled up, becoming the source to how we deal with our choices, or even make decisions. It tells us to show our emotions, think, operates every movement, whenever we take a step forward. I don't even know are we like robots who listen to the commands under the object inside us. Brains.

And yet, when we are semi-concious, brains turn mischievous. It plays around with our mind and soul, sending us upwards or the opposite way, leaving us traces where if strong enough, we remember it. It's called dreams. Dreams that gives us clues on what is going to happen next, or dreams that fulfils our desparations, knowing that it will never happen in reality. Dreams that are so mystified, we would never want to wake up, but dreams of torture will have us begging to be back at our beds instead.

Those people that are full of fantasies and stories playing around their head, don't they ever get tired fantasizing? No I guess, because we are constantly going forward. Those who are smart would seize this opportunity to look around, in the end making up stories, even if it all happens inside them. But others who rush forward without looking would accuse that those who made up stories are liars or hopeless, even crazy. But look, we are living under the creations of fantasy everywhere! Movies and games does most of these fantasies true. It fulfils our desire to keep on dreaming. But are we done dreaming yet? Can we make those dreams true instead?

Many might freaked out. They weren't allowed to follow their dreams, and that includes those who survived the war era, teaching children the way to live is to make more money. They think correctly, because after a long war, Children should be taught to rebuild it. Now these children became parents, and when they try to pass down the same knowledge, it falls on deaf ears. The children now do not how to rebuild, because they don't understand WHY do they have to rebuild. They are staying in a place where they are happy, why would they want to change for the better? What the parents fail to do these days is to imply that same hope that their parents did to them. Children nowadays didn't see hope. All they see, was a continuation of fantasy in front of them. But will they realise their own dreams?

I'm also a dreamer. I dream of different things every stage of my life. I dreamt of happiness but it never came. I dreamt of freedom but it never came. I dreamt of a harmonious society but it never came. I dreamt and dreamt of myself perished in this world, floating above, watching this world destroy silently. But all this never turn real. So I gave up dreaming, there is no use doing so, because none of it will become reality. A couple of times when I see myself in a mirror I wish that my mirror image will just step out and live my life instead. I grew tired of dreaming. All I want to do is stay at my fantasy world, where I can wander around not worrying about anything. Everyday, a story plays in my head, wanting it to be formed into a paragraph or a novel. But now, all I see is pictures in my mind, I can't string them into words. It's too hard, or I'm just too lazy.

A few days ago, I dreamt of something else. It's not eerie, but I wonder why I dreamt that. A full solar eclipse, making the whole area dark, with a strange red glow surrounding the ground. I questioned everyone around me, no one can give me an answer. And I woke up, I realise, it's almost like a clue, or a memory. I don't know how to interpret it yet. But I know, or at least I guess, that had something to do about me in the future. Because it was just a silent solar eclipse with a red glow. No disturbance. Nothing.

I'm still searching for something. Maybe I'm searching for myself, maybe I'm searching for the adventure of searching. I want to continue on dreaming. But this time, I want to awake those dreams that I have made. I don't know how, but I want to try. Even if I don't get any chance, I'll make my own chances. Thanks and good day.

0 comments: