And they say.....

That every patriotic Malaysian should take one good look at the current World's Tallest Building - Taipei 101 when they go to Taiwan for a trip, and remember to spat or curse it. It is somewhat something we need to do, because our building is tallest if the twins were combined as one, and our building look so pretty.


Point is, are you sure?





Night view of Taipei 101

Normal view of Taipei 101

Personally, I didn't really did anything to actually curse it down. And apparently some people knew about this dissatisfaction by Malaysians about getting ripped of the grand title that made us a pioneer tourist attraction among the Westerners who had never heard of Malaysia in the first place. And oh, yea my friends said its ugly. But it was ugly for a purpose. And its rather superstitious which I think its "stupiditious". Want to know? Those who are my close friends will get to hear the stories first, but those who don't know me....errr......Make me tell you. Wahahahaha.

Ciao for now. I want to write up other posts that more significant.

Thanks and good day

1 comments:

zippo! ^^