I'm leaving for a trip to enjoy Taiwan.

Before I go, here's something for you to share with those whom you deeply loved. Be it your family, your best friend, your lover, your child, just share it. And mean it, only share it with those whom are irreplaceable in your heart. Go on, click it

http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?lVlVzS5tMyOPnFAslnoaHg

If this makes you feel touched by it, if it makes you feel stronger and felt loved and appreciated, go ahead, and share this to whom you think needed the same kind of encouragement and love. You want to know who I send it to?

1. My mom
2. Ephyon
3. islander
4. Diana
5. Dylane
6. My cousin Estrial
7. Cheesatouillerie

People whom I want them to click on the link:

1. Bloodsuns
2. Reedo
3. Stephy See
4. Kid the Phantom thief
5. simpleteen

And those anonymous readers who are out there enjoying my blog. I have not post any links here before. This is my first, and hopefully not my last.

As for those 5 people, I have to explain something first. The reason why I didn't post to you the link even though you guys meant alot to me is because I don't know what is your current situation. (with exception from bloodsuns, that one my fault la). Though I trust that all of you will click on it, and spread this meaningful link to those whom you truly care. Those who needed guidance, love, those who are in despair, depressed. Those who are clueless, those who forget, those who ignore. Maybe this link can help. I don't know, but give it a try. Okay?

Alright, I'll see you soon here, on the 21st of December. Bye!

2 comments:

aw, thanks for remembering me.
havent spoken to you properly for a really long time gal~

gotta catch up with you on msn when we can and let me know how was your Taiwan trip~

 

yes, im touched by it =)