Sex, drugs, booze, videotape, Lies, western style.

Yes, yes. I know I know, Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant at 16. Gasp all you want, shock all you want. I rolled my eyes when I saw that. Lets just say its another tradition of "Yay, another Hollywood Hot shot down". Sheesh, us Asian teens never get that kind of treatment if we get pregnant. Worst thing about getting teen pregnancy if it happened here, we'll have to give up our babies or kill them because we are not financially independent whereby our looks didn't rake in millions of dollars. If millions of faeces, maybe.

And the thing is, I don't really give a damn about whoever getting pregnant at such a young age. It is already a really routinic news we see from the West. You want big news? Find a Hollywood actor or actress who had been faithful for their spouse for more than 50 years. Now THAT's news! Or better, find a Hollywood actor or actress who are actually practising safe sex or keeping their virginity until they get married. And how ironic, everyone famous must have touched one of those stuff mentioned above before and after they become famous. Why? That appealing?

Or should I be one of them celebrities to actually acknowledged that stress made all those possible? And impression? And stupidity? I think some people just got too ditzy in their head and simply be retarded instead of making what they do best, whether is it singing or acting or talking. I don't know. I mean, something's wrong with the Generation X teaching Generation Y the old tricks. If you asked me, I think those laidback Gen X people are to be blame. Yea, and the baby boomers didn't help too being too old and wanting to be young yet remaining conservative.

Hopelessness of Hollywood is the cause of all these I'd say. And the only saving grace of it now is those foreign actors like Englishmen and Irishmen or Chinamen (yes, them too), that makes that famous place something to see. You got to give them producers and directors credit. They still see hope in these foreign men. American actors? Well, they are too busy doing what has been done on the four activities mentioned above. And Alot of them too. Yea yea, you may say that Englishmen are also ferociously perverted people, but hey, I'm looking at it in the large scale. Englishmen do it; American MEN and WOMEN do it. Settle.

Everyone is sure going to point fingers towards each other about the big question on everybody's head. "What the hell is wrong with society?". Who to blame eh? I don't know. Growth? Things just keep growing and things are getting out of hand. It'll be too soon before some idiot cracked under the unexisting growing pressure. But what's the cause? Time I'd say. Growth I'd say. But not men. Nope. No siree, won't blame men at all. They were the victims of civilization, so nope. Won't blame humans one bit about the mistakes they did to make our world filled with stupidity and disaster.

Whatever, not like I care what is going to happen to Jamie Lynn's future, now that she's almost ruined her career, and also having to risk an innocent boy pal of hers getting into jail. Ah, who cares? Screw it.....

Yep, I don't give a damn about Hollywood lifestyle. And as time passes by, Hollywood's not going to be big by being dirty. Somebody save Hollywood before it self-destruct.

Nope, I'm not going to be that stupid hero.

0 comments: