Back then, I believe........

In the year 2001:
- That I can still be a doctor if I ever concentrate on my science.
- That I can really make new friends
- That I can let go of my past
- That I can forget my primary school crush
- That my dad can be sane again
- That my dad didn't ever leave
- That I chose Harry Potter instead of Lord of the Rings as the first movie after my dad's demise is the right choice
- That 2002 will be a better year

In the year 2002:
- That my teacher is always true to her word
- That I found inspirational teachers
- That I thought I can let go of my dad
- That my mother finally showed her emotions
- That acting is my solace for life
- That I can't be a doctor when I'm so scared at looking at corpses
- That I am always a lonely girl with little friends
- That I'm always right
- That 2003 will be a better year

In the year 2003:
- That I don't need PBSM anymore
- That I found newer friends with funnier attitude
- That 3 Alpha was one of the best class I had attended
- That I finally scored high marks in Chinese Language Essay
- That Taiwanese boyband Energy was the greatest boyband alive
- That Jay Chou was actually cool
- That everybody is so crazy about Mandopop artistes
- That while I like acting, acting doesn't like me
- That I hated being poor
- That I wished I knew how to work
- That Chinese lyrics are very poetic
- That 2004 will be a better year

In the year 2004:
- That coming into 4 Alpha was the worst and wrong choice ever
- That I'll never be friends with classmates from 4 Alpha
- That I'm grateful to get Mr.Jacob because his legend was so well-known
- That people finally knew how good I am in English
- That winning the second award of best Chinese Essay is too flattering
- That I realise my own stupid mistakes
- That people just like to bully others, no matter is there reaction or not
- That "bitchy" and "fuck" is so understandably used now
- That depression took most of my life away for that whole year
- That I can make a living just by being a lyricist
- That Add Maths sucks when you have a lousy teacher
- That if I can really write lyrics I can be famous anyway, just like singers
- I'm disappointed that my friends changed
- That I think I found the love of my life
- That the year 2005 will be a better year

In the year 2005:
- That I want to volunteer to go to tsunami striked areas
- That I don't give no shit about Alpha friends who don't deserve my empathy
- That I can make him love me
- That my friend was hurt severely
- That my maturity had shown itself, although I'm still childish in every other way
- That SPM was one thing I don't want to go through again
- That I wished I had stayed with those kids in Rumah Hope
- That I can stay in FRIM and do a living by being there
- That I could consider going to foundation instead of form 6
- That I have true friends, who truly cared
- That I will die two years from now from emptiness and sorrow
- That being under the manipulation of a bastard is not worth it
- That I can create really incredible stories for people to read
- That I truly wish he didn't fall for another girl and hurt me badly
- That I shall never touched school balls or university proms for another five years
- That I wished I had hugged all my precious friends
- That I can finally leave this crappy school
- That 2006, will most definitely be a good year

In the year 2006:
- That working part time is tough
- That taking the JPJ test is tougher
- That I can truly forget the love I had for him
- That having 5As in SPM is good
- That choosing Foundation in Arts was the best choice ever
- That 2006 World Cup was really the best thing that bonds our mates
- That I had found really wacky friends to spend my year with
- That people who hate me for no reason has continued to appear
- That I'm a loud mouth and I have never cure that
- That lesbians, gays, emos, and desparados were something new to me
- That I can make time stopped at being in year 2006 because everything is fun
- That I don't need love and I can live my whole life being single with the right mind
- That my distance with my sister and brother were very apparent
- That the more I'm into university, the more I understand my mom
- That my sister having a boyfriend became some kind of jealousy
- That I finally get what I deserved: A passport
- I can travel more now
- That Singapore was great
- That the year 2007 will be one of those best years to accomplish what I need to accomplish for my goals

And now, year 2007 had come to an end, in the end, I accomplished......
- remaining close friends with my foundation mates even though I have a lover
- having someone who loved me from the inside, and not exterior-wise
- having Journalism was one thing I really enjoyed that combined Lyrics writing and English Language
- having more friends with more variety
- travel to more places like Penang, and most recently, Taiwan

And yet....
I lost a dear friend....

But I should attempt to.....
- forget Ephyon's haunting past on me
- become as healthy as possible
- be more tolerant and lenient on rules, regulations and relationship
- Achieve better results in MUET and my CGPA (not that its bad, but I want more)
- Continue to have a loving and fun friendship with all my mates
- create awareness among the youths to please please PLEASE make Malaysia a change
- be more aware of my image and start to wear something more appealing to self and audience
- enhance my vocabulary and language by reading more books.
- boost my general knowledge
- be more careful with handling my money

That's all for now, Wish everyone here, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and May the year 2008 make some changes upon you. Me as well. *smiles*

Thanks and good day

0 comments: