Feelings of receiving the first paycheck

None.

....














....











....










Well seriously, none.

I don't feel extremely elated but you know what's the better reward? Being at the good side of the editors. =D They can be of the nice if you keep on their good side. But they are also of the conservatives so they cannot understand about us youngsters and our fascination about gadgets.

Say, my headphones. Me editor said it was a "canggih" little thing. Of course, this baby has a retractable cord so I don't have to worry about the length of the cord and whether it annoys the hell out of me at work. He was quite happy tinkering with the gadget but then he just have to add "youngsters and their gadgets these days....".

-____-

On another note, Situations at university are getting tensed because of some "overwhelming" people and their "lack of electronics". Not to mention they "gracefully gave a loan" to the juniors because they "severely lacked of resources" due to "unforeseen circumstances that prevails the students from leaving its current location".

Yeap. I feel the pity sometimes but my boyfriend with his handsome head thinks "a student should not question their rights, or the lack of it". So much for trying to question and ask why is there a lack of resources.

One of my friends tried to question why can't we join the press ourselves, in which that way we get Malaysiakini, The Nut Graph, those other more stimulating and challenging stuff fit for my friend. And she ended up being in err, somewhere she didn't like to. A certain company which is not mine, in case my colleagues who are reading this might misunderstand me. She tried writing an email to our course tutor and the answer was, rather, beat around bushes.

Why are we not allowed to question authority when academics is not about "I listen to you" but "Lets have a proper argument"? Are our lecturers stuck in "teacher's syndrome"?

But anyways...I can't even remember what I want to talk about. Short entry la this one. Bye.

Yea, I'm supposed to report to a certain zewt. My pay is a mere RM391. Not bad for an intern. My friends could have gotten lower. Token of appreciation as according to HR.

Bye for real.

2 comments:

*Sigh* me last month got 261 saja...bad day *sigh*...i'm spamming your blog *blek*

 

so you are all supposed to join only the 'mainstream' huh? looks like the brainwashing exercise commences at the raw material stage.

391!!!!... wow, can it get any lower? you are treated worse than slaves. i am not trying to be sarcastic here. i feel for you.