Powerless



"Learn, learn, learn, learn, learn, learn, learn, learn, learn........"

Powerless to change anything.

At one point, I felt that they were putting me higher than others. I don't know why must they send me out for all those assignments. I don't possess any special power nor do I actually know what to do.

I really want to say that I'm not hurt, but I am. And I want to rest. I just want to rest.......

My house is no longer home. My mom have to fly off to Italy soon. I will have to become eldest as usual. My last week in the desk brought me more troubles than that whole month combined. Why and what is going on?

I'm too stressed out to understand everything else but my own self. I haven't been concentrating in what I'm doing and only want to do my work just only because I want to finish it. I guess it really pisses off people sometimes.

As they have said, it's a rough sea out there, if I can make it here, I can make it anywhere.

I pray it is really like that. And I'm sincerely praying.

I really want to survive the remaining two days......

0 comments: