Temptation

What a metaphor, "Heart skipped a beat" to describe the moment when I laid my eyes on him.

Clad in a black figure hugging silk shirt with pants of equally good quality, he was sitting there sipping his glass of chivas. Such regal elegance. My heart was jumping out for him. And he wasn't just concentrating on any girls dancing in that party. Oddly enough, his friends decided to leave him be.

Then he turned to me. His daunting brown eyes was set upon me.

I turned and head straight into the ladies.

Looking at my face made over just for this occasion, I hardly believe it was me. The eyes that were previously cover by spectacles, are now shining with shades of blue and gold. Those pale lips have been redone and are now glossy with a shade rosier than my original lip colour. I liked it that way. It makes me keeping that au naturale.

God, I'm only here for that free flow of Heineken. My colleagues encouraged me to try and play dress up for the sake of being playful.

"Babe, you're fucking 23. Wear something that suits your age," she said, while throwing a dress I swear with my own life I will not wear to work, or actually ANYWHERE. If it wasn't That bloody threat she issued to me, that until I wear that dress to a function she will not speak to me nor approve my articles.

"And bring some fucking pictures to prove it!" she said.

"Alright I KNOW already! Goddamn it leave me to work!"

Now I'm here, all alone in the toilet, minus all that vomitting sounds of the drunk women who tried too hard to impress their other halves, feeling hot inside. And slightly lusty.

One look at that guy and he had driven me this crazy, I can't imagine approaching him in a calm and nice way like any innocent and party going girl would.

I really want that sexy beast.....

Shaking off that thought, I began to re-apply my make up. Who cares about him anyway? There are so many girls out for a fun, he can just pick any girl to have fun with him. Such a swooning hunk, it's no surprise if he has gone off with others by now.

After a good 15 minutes. I walked out again, no longer gazing at that direction. I just want my cold beer.

"Hey Matt, another round,"

"Whoa missy. You are quite the drinker are you? You new?"

"Yes sir. I heard there's free beer. I do not show myself except for the smell of free cold Heineken,"

And one glass was firmly on my hands. I just can't get rid of my alcoholist behaviour instincts to save my life. But the moment that cold beer reached my lips, going down the throat till it warms my stomach.

"Chivas, Matt"

"Right on, sir,"

A chivas-filled glass was set next to my Heineken. The man was sitting just next to me.

"Hi. You looked new," he said, putting his hand out.

"No. I just stop by for free drinks," I shook his hand, noticing that gold watch on his wrist.

"Heh. You are different than my other preys in this club," he said, letting that black hair slide over his handsome face.

"Prey? Whoa slow down there, tough nut. Who do you think you are?" I just shoot away and was slightly annoyed, not to mention angry. This is the exact reason why I didn't want to talk to him, because I'll end up knowing another crazy jerk who sleeps around.

"I happen to be the owner of this place, and you've just insulted the person who provided you free drinks by assuming he's a jerk," he remarked coldly.

I didn't buy it, and I called Matt over. Turns out he was telling the truth. Well, half truth. He doesn't even operates the club. He's just another rich kid looking for trouble.

I couldn't stand anymore of his arrogance, and wanted to pull my handbag and get out of here. That idiot, whoever he is, had just ruined my mood and I will not just sit there getting bullied by him.

But he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the corner of the club, and stared at me for the longest time.

"What the hell do you want?" I demanded, gritting my teeth.

"Are you disappointed? That I didn't turn out the way you imagined me to be?" he looked at me with an odd sense of concern.

I couldn't answer him. I just let him look at me, feeling his body so close to mine.

He began to lift my chin, and starting caressing my face.

"You are beautiful...I love looking at you. Your lips, eyes, your neck..mm.." he whispered in a tone so low and soft I felt myself wanting to grab him. Instead, I kept clenching my fist.

"I'm not an object or a toy. I'm...I'm...." before I could finish that sentence, he went and kissed me.

He really went all out. Must have felt that same lust for me, I can feel it when his tongue wrestled mine, his lips feels so soft, he was holding me tight, and I think, I felt something in him tightenned...

I pulled him away, and he looked slightly perplexed. I gave him a really doubtful smile. It's strange that he looked so cute even though he looked genuinely shocked.

"The night is not over. I still want to have fun," I said playfully, before dashing into the dance floor.

He followed not too long after. At first, I really couldn't enjoy myself with the crowd. But he came, and swept me away. Dancing really was an enjoyable experience for once, especially when I really couldn't match him. But I really loved to be close to him, to dance with him.....feel him so close to me

We danced till close to 2am, then he slowly led me to his car. We have a few rather intelligent chats there. It's amazing how vast his knowledge was, and previous stereotypes I have had against him had gone off my head.

We finally reached his place, because he claims that he kept his best wines in his house, would I like to go try them?

I laughed silently, that was the oldest trick in courting ever been used. Except, I bought into it. I can't wait to be lured into it.

He took out the finest wine glass with a bottle of Chateau Margaux.

"Expensive stuff," I mused.

"Only for the women who are priceless to me," he teased.

More than one woman, I thought to myself, He's challenging me. I smiled smugly.

A few clinks and a couple of glasses, we had another long chat. I felt drawn towards him more than ever. Part of me enjoyed this moment when we "battled" it out to see who succumbs to lust, yet part of me really wishes, he'll just get on with it and stop making me wait.

Two hours later, when the bottle of wine is finished, and we were out of conversations, he still hasn't make the move. I thought I might grew impatient. But strangely, I don't. It's a good thing that the whole lusty affair is finally over, and all I need to do now, was to ask him to send me back, and hopefully we'll have another round of long talks.

I was beginning to feel that I enjoyed his company.

"Hey. Thanks for everything. I must go now, if not I can't work" I told him.

He paused. I took it that he was too drunk to respond. I've decided to take a taxi, and before I left, I don't know why, I just kissed his cheek.

"Bye." I said.

As I was near to the door, I felt him hugging me from behind.

"Don't go...please stay," he said in the very same whisper.

The flame within me flared up. I felt his too.

I turned around and we begin to kiss, passionately. I really couldn't hold it in any longer. I guessed he read my mind, and begin lifting me up to his bedroom.

He threw me gently onto his bed, and the cover were so smooth, I began to loosen up to all the comfort suddenly around me. He was on top of me, and we began to kiss again.

Slowly, I unbuttoned his silk shirt and it revealed a well kept body. A guy who pays routine visits to the gym, and he definitely have a good taste. Good thing he's a man too. Didn't shave too much of his hair. I love a man like that.

He started feeling me everywhere, leaving me to gasp in pleasure. His hands were quick, taking out my clothing one by one, until what's left was my lingerie.

"Mmm....babe, you're sexy, but with just your bra and panties on, you look hot," he teased, and bent down to kiss my neck while fondling my thighs.

I let him do most the work. He seemed more than enthusiastic and before I knew it, he start being a little more adventurous, he got lower and lower...

I stopped him at the nick of time, to tell him "Wait. I'm not done with you," and I shoved him down, with him facing me now.

"Oooh, you love to be the dominating one do you? Rrrr, I like that," he told me in that really sexy tone that I couldn't resist.

Unfastenning the belt was easy, what's hard was to stop looking at what will be revealed underneath those briefs. I was really in awe. Is this happening? Could this be real?

We kissed again, more passionately than before. I've never been so sweaty and feeling so wanted inside.

He turned me over, this time holding my both hands to the bed. I couldn't move, but he was panting, and he asked me this.

"Do you want this to just be part of temptation, or do you want to be serious?" with seriousness shown beneath his face of wanting.

I looked at him, and I could sensed, that this time, I want it to be real.

"We'll have fun first, then we'll be serious," I taunted.

He smiled.

Within minutes, I felt an eruption of pleasure.

It felt so good. What a temptation.

-End-

Inspired by the Russian version of Arash's Temptation and Jason Mraz's Butterfly.

Enjoy. Finally, my kegatalan untuk menulis is not there anymore ;-).

1 comments:

hahaha. thats passionate writing.. and those arent ur kegatalan to write. u WANT to write those things ^^ its good post.