What Inconsiderate Singles!

I would like to appeal to whom it may concern, that at times, you just need to let go.

At times, you just don't need that certain person to help you. Or if you already knew that person's relationship status, then you would have been more considerate to try and speed things up, or put the shooting time at another date so that person can actually make better preparation for the upcoming UTAR farking ball?

Just because you are single it doesn't mean the others weren't. How many crew members' other halves that you've done with them being worried sick of their lovers on the set?

And of all days, you just have to finish it on a Sunday when you KNEW the UTAR ball was tomorrow! you freaking knew because you were supposed to sit in the same table as I do and my boyfriend!

So you do know that he has a girlfriend, you do know there was a UTAR ball, you do know that he always try to call me on the set (I think, if you ain't blind), you knew he wanted to go home badly.

So I can safely call you an inconsiderate single. As how his Dota kakis are at the same category. My definition of "inconsiderate singles" are "just because you are a single it doesn't mean you can pull him into it and make the others who love him wait."

Don't try to convince me this is work needing to be done. Fuck work. It's the fucking communication breakdown between your whole bloody crew that caused the problem in the first place. If you can't even made up your bloody mind on the outcome of the story then don't even try to fucking pitch some stupid abstract useless out of the world story!

Yes I've had enough of all the Chinese-ed sillyness and due to you the inconsiderate single I have 1000 more reasons to hate them now.

You don't even let those who initially planned to go back home go so that they can enjoy the Prophet Mohamad's Birthday. That is like four days of holidays if it wasn't for your "properly-planned" schedule. I'm pining for him like mad but I never once whined so that he won't be obliged to dump his work for me.

There's a new game waiting for him, there are tonnes of idea waiting for his approval, there has yet time to do his shopping for more reasons than one, I want to watch the "Watchmen" movie with him because it's his favourite comic. I want to share with him my experience going to so many places also I can't find the right time to do so.

And it is all thanks to you bunch of inconsiderate singles! I'm not going to apologise for what I've said and if you have any decency to feel shameful you should. And this is me being nice here trying to limit all my cursed words into just fuck. If not you'll hear more than just that. You watch yourself tomorrow and if you knew how I feel then you better stay off my way.

0 comments: