This is highly interesting

http://fakemediamalaysia.blogspot.com/

They came, they saw, they questioned, they get answers, they munched on the free food. They took pictures of pretty models. What more can they ask for?

Have you seen any of them during your assignments?

I've seen all of them, even saw one of those guys twice during assignments and I even chatted with him >_>. Thankfully he looked too old so I probably wouldn't care much about his "business-y" issues.

Be wary, be so wary. Thank god I don't say much about myself or even exchanged phone numbers with them >_>.

I should go and laugh at the PR companies now kthxbai.

Ok la, the credit is they do give publicities too. On BLOGS! *guffaws* NO FACE ONLY! Bwahahaha

I wonder which kind of bloggers are worst? Those who faked themselves as the media to go in or those who smugly went in as "bloggers"?

Comment comment!

0 comments: