Dear blog

It's so ironic how I have to call you this ain't it? That I promised to only use this channel to highlight about political and social issues which I felt that needs some talking and clarifying about. Never thought this channel would be the only space for me to talk about myself.

I only feel that I don't have any true friends left you know? None I can trust, none that volunteers to listen, none that resist my anger for the sake of listening attentively.

A lot of them heard half of it, and dismiss half of the other claiming that I shouted, being rude, being irrational, unreasonable, and most of all, that they didn't want to hear.

How remarkable. And these people were the ones who said they were willing to listen if I have ever had any problems, that I can feel free to call them or talk to them.

Yesterday they reprimanded me for taking my anger out on them. That they are still willing to listen. But just don't take my anger out on them.

So dear blog, I'm taught to rant and complain, but calmly, without emotion, and most importantly, do not expect them to have a calm reaction in return.

This is the definition of friends in this time of my life. If that is the case, what good of me to continue complaining to them or rant, if they were not willing to understand the tone of my voice, not willing to acknowledge the battered heart that continued to bleed, not willing to see the fact that all I needed was.....just a silent channel....

I understand now. A silent channel. I needed a one-sided confession. I needed someone, or something where I can pour out to, without actually rebuking me back.

Call me emo if you want, anonymous flamers. I am being emo nearing the brink of seclusion. I'm thinking of excusing myself from interacting with them. I can never understand what's going through my mind.

And to think...I had patiently listened to them while trying to help them with solutions. Sure, theirs might not be a blast of anger or a fit of rage. Call it whatever you want. I don't care now. If they think it is unfair, then what of me being unfair for getting cold shoulders and cold-hard stares and glares filled with words of sacarsm whenever I tried asking about them.

Dear blog, I hate to admit this, but they threw my deed out of the window the moment they hear my rant over what they presume was a small thing and a sign of my ignorance that caused my own pain, anger, frustration, and suffering. Yes, I should have consulted them instead of relying totally on my boyfriend's 100% true facts simply because he's a long term resident there and I choose to shut away my window to other opinions. That was how it sounds like.

Sigh....maybe I shouldn't count my blessings. I shouldn't even count the deeds I've ever did. I'm just another miscreant being created by the Almighty God. Just another pitiful human passing by his/her life without looking back of its value.

I'm looking back, and I achieved the greatest when in seclusion, in no contact with humans seeking to put me down upon hearing another rant of mine. That was how my value of life is, to be looked down upon and getting some great achievements I've never received in my entire life. It's always that pattern. It runs in the family, the eldest daughters of the family.

Perhaps, I should stop arguing and start accepting my fate....I'm always an island, because no one understands me.

And they say No man is an island.

I am no man.....I don't even think I'm human to start with

So, in end of this, good bye to whoever I thought I hold dear most, only to realise, that they will never can understand me....

I shouldn't have come out......

3 comments:

you know...if you realized well enough,I nvr stopped you from showing your anger or ranting. I hear you out. But don't you think it is too much when you start accusing people of something that they didn't even know about?

have you act considered that? have you considered people's feelings when you start blasting them when they are willing to listen to you? do you know that words hurt more than real objects?

I do not reprimand you for your actions,i listen you out. the only thing i act ask is that you calm down and let me listen properly and then i help whenever i can. would you like it if people suddenly say "i hate you all" out of the blue when they have been trying to help you everytime?

don't forget that not only you have problems. a lot of people oso have. I'd just like to ask that you understand that fact and that we are also humans.if you really understand that,then you could contact or talk to me again when you feel like it.

~I-BS~

 

I know, I know if I say anything more it'll only hurt unnecessary people who were innocently pulled into this.

It was all just another bad day then. I was frustrated because my own boyfriend who stayed there for his whole lifetime know nothing about his own neighbourhood activities that made something precious to me getting stuck there when my coursemates who were only there for six months knew exactly what happened.

And getting chided by a stranger for not being informative enough and needed my coursemates to help me by saying I'm a "new student" to this area. It's embarassing if you ask me, because my boyfriend didn't know about this and so do I. What more when someone else told me others who do not stay there also knew about it. And you know what that sound like?

It sounds like I've been labelled as being just plain ignorant to ask someone else about the activity before bringing my precious there, due to relying entirely on my boyfriend's 101 true facts of his neighbourhood.

I haven't told the full story, but if you were me and you go through all this, and you tell me you can remain calm when you talk to others, only to have them rebuking you and said that it's entirely your fault and that you should wake up and take this as a lesson that you don't have to learn in the first place, what would you think?

My ego screams for justice and clarity. None of you went through what I've been. And all pinpointed me for fault.

Try getting your ego bruised again and again mate. Even a girl cannot stand it.

We all have emotions. But you didn't ask mine already you conclude your own judgment.

Hopefully now that you know the full story, you tell me again whether can you give the same comment like before mate.

Again, this is as much as I'll tell the full story. I have no proof whatsoever to describe what agony I go through, nor you could put yourself in my shoes.

So please, after this, let me wander on my own (or rather, leave me alone). Thank you anyway, but I think you've heard enough. I don't think it's necessary to give you additional burden to my own problems.

Bye.

 

I don't really know what transpired between you and your friends.
But I would just like to advise you to try solving the issue on a more proper channel. Whatever you post on the net can be read by everyone including me.
If you wanted a silent channel, you can try writing in a diary but from what I can see you still want your friends to know about your feelings.
So please don't blow it out on an easily accessible medium. Try talking to them directly. Speak calmly and people will listen attentively.
Please salvage your friendship. I've seen my friends attacking each other by using blogs and it's really ugly. There's a internet adage: Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. No matter who wins, you're still a retard.

Stay cool and take care okay.