Bye bye.

I'm sure we'll meet again dear friend.

Thank you for being part of my life during our Foundation days.

Thank you for being able to understand from my perspective of how life it should be.

I know it must have been hard for you to continue on despite the dire situation, but I respect your decision. I'm sure you'll find something better.

I'll never forget how you said you can trust in me because we think alike, even though we don't talk much.

I cannot agree more.

Truthfully, if I had known you are going so soon, I'd be holding a farewell ceremony even if your coursemates won't attend. But I know fully well who would.

Other than me of course.

But alas, it was not meant to be. I'm also quite afraid to organise such things, because we know fully well we'll be teary-eyed even though we don't talk much together. Because between you and me, words just fail to establish what we know of each other right?

Ah well, this is the end of it. I'm dedicating this whole post to you. You know fully well who you are. And even if you are going somewhere. Please don't delete your msn. You know you can always count on seeing me online. Like what the jokes say, I online 24/7. Haha.

Farewell and goodbye. But it's not the last goodbye we hear from each other. Soon, "hello again" will pop up from our MSN conversation window. =)

(Feels a little empty losing another common friend in my uni. I'm trying hard not to cry. Really.)

0 comments: