You know it when....

You want to have a hug from your boyfriend the moment you woke up, but he scowls at you because you kind of shouted at him over his good intention.

Saw a few blogs about relationships. None of them good.

See my own relationship. Based on false image. No longer heart to heart talks. It's hard to continue on.

Everyone thinks we can go on. I beg to differ. I can't confide anymore.

Yes I want you to see this. Because I don't know if you realise, but other than saying "I love you" and other baby talks, we do not have any heart to heart talks anymore.

It could be because we are busy, but this is straining me. In particular. And many other factors like the strain of your class relations and the amount of workload, plus the already many dissatisfactions between us.

Look, I really can't bear the emptiness. We do talk, but I always feel empty inside. No longer your hug makes me all warm inside. No longer I feel I deserve anymore pampering. No longer that I anticipate to see you.

I'm losing it.

I don't know if it is worth losing you.

I fucking hate this feeling.

I don't want to be confused no more.

Give me an answer. Or I'll do it my way.

0 comments: