Rewalking the path

Definition of Fragile, in Wikitionary's words:

easily broken or destroyed, and thus often of subtle or intricate structure
The chemist synthesizes a fragile molecule.
The UN tries to maintain the fragile peace process in the region.
He is a very fragile person and gets easily depressed.


Definition of Fragile, in Ephyon's words:

A person who has been through alot and gets hurt very easily, easily emotional.

"And I love you the most" (Ephyon when trying to clear my head over his definition of 'fragility')

I'm currently recuperating from the multiple wounds suffered inside me due to schoolwork, misunderstandings, heartaches. Trying my very best to be genuinely happy.

Now I'm wondering whether how have you guys perceived my blog to be like. Over the years, I've tried many kinds of style of blogging and so far a lot were commented and not commented. I do not really see it as my personal blog, therefore whenever I reveal something private it's always let people down because I only reveal the obselete part of it. But right now I don't feel like blogging much, so I've conjured something up and let you guys decide.

Please vote and let me know.




2 comments:

stay the same =)

 

a good mixture would be good.