cryptic short memos

Number one:

I'm utterly disgusted to the point that even cursed words cannot express my rage.

This old man, if you are so disgusted with the visitors who came knocking to your open house, for pete's sake, don't organise a freaking open house then.

You knew your popularity had been waning down, so you should've just fire your PR agents who told you to conduct your open house like it is a normal thing.

And must everyone who go there wishes you when you've OBVIOUSLY known that you are not in their best interests?

Sure I know it is not courteous to first wish you a Hari Raya, and then politely tells you that they need to discuss about the ISA, but still, must you, repeat that you feel disappointed for these people, TWICE?

In Malay, and in English?

And great, you did that in public because you know the visitors who go there for free food is going to support you for the sake of the food.

You know they are kissing your hand, but do they wash their mouths first before doing so?

Hmph.

Read more HERE and HERE. Damn bloody pissed off with him.

Number Two:

Hooray for Singaporeans! Now we know the youngsters are not as obedient. Press freedom is a hurrah and must, to deflect stupidity, tyranny, idiocy. Lets fight against press oppression together!

Number Three:

So he said that he only write two to three advertorials a month and sometimes he cannot make it like that.

Sighyoh, why don't he just said he like to write them? Why must he said it like he's forced and obliged to write advertorials?

Bring back the old guy la come on, don't tell me he's afraid of trolls already?

That is why I don't like that community. Lucky. I love my privacy too much to sacrifice it.

Number Four:

Sighyohyoh, Rocky is becoming the Man!

Nyahaha, I like the fact that he is constantly in touch with the blogging community and is very neutralised. He neither hates, nor loves, the current administration, the previous administration, and the best of all he loves journalists. Ma friend went there and she have visitors ;).

Number Five:

Thank you Eyeris, I don't know I got there, since I didn't ask you to do it, but but thank you! =D.

(See whether you read this if I don't link you hur hur)

The End!

3 comments:

what did I do? what did I do? hehe.

Oh, and I lazy to reply another comment in the post above, so here goes....

Only an AVERAGE CHOICE? Hmph.

 

Erm, I can explain.

Basically, our default company to go to, is The Star, because of obvious ties between The Star, and UTAR. So not many are that happy to go in.

Plus, the newspaper from what we are as readers, don't really leave a good impression, so yeah, sorry la, average choice.

But it'll be good choice if I'm in the entertainment beat all the time hehe. Which I won't.

 

I guess it depends on which section you're assigned to I guess. Heh.