Wild Wild Wild

I'd like to imagine myself at my dying moments,
lying in a scene,
It could be either an accident, or the bed I laid on for the past few years,
Heaving and hoffing, my few weak breaths,
As I tried to reenact my last precious moments of my life,
It better be something that I achieved,
As I drift away,
As my heart skipped a few beats,
Hopefully it'll be a smile,
And my eyes could bat,
Slowly stopping, stopping....


I'd like to imagine myself flying,
Jumping off from a building,
So exhilarating,
Wait, I don't have anything to support me!
Ahhh, Oh gosh! I'm falling really hard!
Don't panic. Reorganise.
And....
Ooh, that's not so hard.
Ahh, what a very nice feeling, gliding along skies.
Touching the white clouds,
Ignoring the gray ones,
Let the wind brush my cheeks,
Ticklish, I hope.
And then I just want to keep flying, and flying, and flying....


I'd like to imagine myself as a elf princess,
Possibly immortal like everyone else in the planet,
Loving all the cute creatures around,
Savouring the various berries,
Prancing around the ever-refreshing grassy hills,
So happy,
I make flowers bloom at the wrong seasons,
And I'll just go all giggly,
Roll down the hills,
Feeling so happy and satisfied,
Did I mention I was barefooted?
Yeah, so happy, so happy....


I'd like to imagine myself as an expecting mother,
Wishing my baby wouldn't kick as much,
Wishing my back pain wouldn't hurt as much,
Wishing I wouldn't be as grumpy, as much,
Wishing my husband wouldn't be so grumpy, as much too,
Seeing the baby grow and grow,
Dreading the delivery time,
Roll my eyes,
And think,
If my period are always painful,
My delivery will be ten times worst,
Sigh.....


I'd like to imagine myself being something recognisable,
Journalist, blogger, author, Prime Minister?
Nah, Prime Minister way out of my league,
But still, it's nice being popular,
But I personally hate popularity,
That's why I'm still anonymous,
So contradicting,
But I'd like people to appreciate what I do,
Not who I am,
Some people could cross that line,
I like my image preserved,
Yet promote myself,
Teehee, Hugo XX was one small achievement,
And then seeing my blog link in places that I don't know,
Thanks for the heads up,
Femes Femes......


I'd like to imagine myself,
as a typical Scorpio,
There are three kinds,
One the chilly Scorpio,
Two the fiery Scorpio,
Three the strong Scorpio,
Jade Z is the fiery Scorpio, in my opinion,
Samantha P, is the strong Scorpio, I think,
CiNDi is the chilly Scorpio, definitely,
I'm so chilly that no one had melted my heart and be allowed to be in it,
There used to be one, but our cracks had caused me to push him out,
Oh Scorpio, Scorpio, Scorpio,
Our personalities so intertwined,
So confusing,
Yet true, we have the alluring charm,
I can make people miserable if I want to,
Bleh......


Argh,
After so long,
So so long,
All I can conjure is,
all these fragments of imaginations,
Gah,
Too practical = not good,
Feels so hard to express myself,
Had to cut my sentences shorter to enrich the tone,
Gah,
My brain too much politics,
Time to indulge in books,
Ciao.....

0 comments: