Oh crap...

The nerve wrecking tingling feeling that sends jolts down my spine. BIG. SHOCKING. JOLTS.

Oh crap.....

Please please please, I don't want to know my results. After what I got last time, I just don't want to know them.

Oh crap.....

I promised not to worry them, so why do I feel that nerve?

Oh crap.....

Oh crap.....

Oh crap.....

I don't want to know my results until I graduate, or something =(

Oh crap.....

Why do I feel like this....I hate knowing them now =(

Oh crap.....

I don't want to know my results. Please? Like seriously?

No people. The results ain't out. But I don't like to wait.

Why can't I just graduate peacefully without having to wait for the results huh?

Booooohooohoohoohoohooo.....I think I got exam results phobia.

Crap....Fuck....Shit.....god, I hate exams.....but I hate the invention of Exam results more.

I even have nightmares.....oh crap...nooo.....T_T

Ephyon, please take me out more often T_T.

Please bring me on a holiday.......please just let me do anything but wait here for the nerve wreck to burst T_T.

I'm hiring anyone to read my results and be a polite and kindly person to just tell me I'm either at 2 or 3 or 4 wtf.

Drop me an email, or volunteer if you want to wtf.

Anything to save me from worrying sick about my goddamn results which should be non-existing T_T.

Crap.....I feel like one.

Help? =(

Update 1.41am:

I still can't sleep. I feel like a loser who couldn't accept reality. But Goddamn it, the pain is still fresh, I'm still stung with the helplessness.

Sigh, why do I even try?

Sometimes I wished that the university don't concentrate so much on the finals. I mean, everything we learned ain't just based on paper writing. My reports are so much better, if only the courseworks expanded more.

Oh but who am I kidding?

I'm just trying to hide my intentions of not knowing my marks. Okay, how bad it is? It made me dropped to a 2 point 9 from a 3 point 3. That's how bad.

And now after so long, I finally found my guts to be worried about Comm Theories. Which I shouldn't, but I am anyway, because I didn't do one question.

And I want to work in a newspaper that I like, so badly, not the erm, designated newspaper, nor any crappy newspaper. Okay, maybe not so bad, but still! What if I don't get to be hired because my results are so crappy?

Or maybe I should be happy?

Please let me be happy.

Like genuinely full of love happy when I have things to do?

I need my uni life back. My life was so fruitful. Now I feel so useless wihtout finance, transport, or plans to do anything for semester break.

Sigh. Help? Again?

2 comments:

Dont worry so fast 1st la bout the result since its not being release yet but if u need anyone 2 help u c ur result,u can always let me noe la I m willing 2 help u wid it.

 

hmm...too free at home? suddenly so anxious about results pulak...go travel somewhere...=P