About learning Truths

I'm a winner in life.

Truth: No you are not. You are losing out. You don't deserve any pity because of your ignorance. You loser. You are losing your patience, you are losing your foundation, you are losing respect. How dare you said that you are a winner? You loser!

I have good friends in all stages.

Truth: No you don't! Look at your high school friends, do they even contact you? And please la, those coursemates of yours, only that few people will really share with you. You are not popular nor do you really have good friends. You lonely prick! No man's an island eh? You are that cursed island!

I don't mind if I'm hurt.

Truth: Yeah right! Listen to me la please. Don't tell me all those silent cries you were sobbing about whenever you get scolded by your mom or when your boyfriend did something that you didn't like are fake, all you do is cry, cry and cry. You never confront him and let him do what he wants. You actually mind but you are a stupid chicken to tell them because you don't want to hurt them. Pfft! Be more like me la, the Truth!

I can accept the pain about learning a few truths.

Truth:.........That, I can concur. I know it's hard for you, and I'm very painful.

I'm a journalist what, can la....

Truth: You said that yourself, okay? Don't backtrack and then tell a lie.

Lie: Hoi, who talk bad about me?

Truth: ME!!!

Lie: You pain in the ass!

Truth: I am what. Now only you know?

Moral of the story: The truth is always a pain in the ass

3 comments:

LOL. Sometimes the truth is a pain in the ass. Sometimes I rather not know the truth. But, we still have a life to live. So, LIVE OUT LOUD !!!!

 

Eh islander found a new LOL nice XD

Truth: i Nvr cause guilt, and i nvr cause problems

Lie: ur head u tell ppl truth they get hurt

Truth: not my fault lar, if i dun tell they cant impt

Lie: Wth so Lame Excuse, Lie then They Like u more ma

Truth: ur head lar, if the secret bocor die d Rite?

Lie: Hmm....Zha Dou

Moral Of Story: what ever the truth is we have to be brave accept it and adapt this is a human nature we have to keep us going =D

 

Sure there are always things we don't like about with our lives, truths we don't want to know..

I guess sometimes we can't care too much of how other thinks...You don't need many true friends in life - one or two would be enough....Let others be themselves and you be yourself...

I'm not in any position to really give any advise...but I think there's one sentence quoted from my wise old friend I can share here...

"Live, and let live".

Just be yourself, and let others be themselves too. Care only for people who worth it la. :)

Best wishes!