Ephyon's maternal grandpa.....

He fought a long hard battle with cancer. Now he has passed on.

I'm not a Christian, but may he be one with the Lord.

I've heard stories about how he has the wealth 20 years ago, but as he grew older, he gave it away. But he did not give up his baby grandson.

I've heard stories about the court battle for baby Ephyon after he became an orphan. It was bitter, it severed the relationship of the two families. Ephyon still lives like that, but they could see how grown up he was.

The last time I visited him in the house, he wanted to watch Manchester United vs random football club. With him was a nurse hired to keep him happy and well taken care of. He was very skinny, far from comparison of how I saw him a year ago.

At least he don't have to eat so much of those medicines anymore. It's really a mouthful for an old man.

I promised to bring him to Taipan for the good food when he gets better, but God loves him more.

I called him Kung kung, so, Kung kung, take care. Ephyon will take care of Popo.

Note: I wrote this because I wanted to. Ephyon never needed glorification. But most of us who know him knew right?

0 comments: